|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A People Called Baijini.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did tens of thousands of Chinese begin to settle in the Philippines?
(a) When the Ming Dynasty began to fade.
(b) When the Japanese made peace with China.
(c) When the British invaded.
(d) When the Tang Dynasty took power.
2. When did the treasure fleet return from its 7th voyage?
3. How did Confucius refer to China?
(a) The Greatest Empire.
(b) The Never Ending Kingdom.
(c) The Middle Kingdom.
(d) The Rising Sun Empire.
4. What kingdom was established around 1500 B.C.?
(a) The Shang.
(b) The Tang Empire.
(c) The Ming Dynasty.
(d) The Swang Kingdom.
5. How did the leader of the Timur die?
(a) Natural causes.
(b) Poisoned by a snake.
(c) Killed by his wife.
(d) Killed by an archer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the treasure fleet discover in Java?
2. What was forbidden to be traded during the travels of the treasure fleet?
3. When did Confucius live, according to "Chapter 2, Confucians and Curiosities"?
4. When did the Baijini arrive in Australia?
5. Why was Parameswara having problems when the treasure fleet came to his kingdom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)