|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A People Called Baijini.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dynasty was established in 618 A.D.?
(a) The Ming dynasty.
(b) The Tang dynasty.
(c) The Wang dynasty.
(d) The Yi dynasty.
2. How many men did the Timur army have when it invaded China?
3. When did Wang Zhi try to rebuild a powerful navy?
4. When did tens of thousands of Chinese begin to settle in the Philippines?
(a) When the Japanese made peace with China.
(b) When the British invaded.
(c) When the Ming Dynasty began to fade.
(d) When the Tang Dynasty took power.
5. What color were the sails of the treasure ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Song Dynasty rule China?
2. When did the treasure fleet return from its third voyage?
3. When was the second voyage of the treasure fleet planned for?
4. Whose songs record the arrival of the Baijini, according to "Epilogue, A People Called Baijini"?
5. What city did Marco Polo say was "greater than any city"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)