|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Confucians and Curiosities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dynasty was established in 618 A.D.?
(a) The Ming dynasty.
(b) The Yi dynasty.
(c) The Wang dynasty.
(d) The Tang dynasty.
2. What resources came to China from Persia in the 7th Century?
3. Where did the Yi forefathers migrate from?
(b) Highlands of central China.
(c) The Mongol Empire.
(d) Lowlands of China.
4. What dynasty made Confucianism the basis of the Chinese moral code?
(a) The Wangzu Dynasty.
(b) The Ming Dynasty.
(c) The Tang Dynasty.
(d) The Han Dynasty.
5. What city did Marco Polo say was "greater than any city"?
(a) Wen Mibng.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Confucius refer to China?
2. What did Confucius say about contact with foreigners?
3. How long did the first historic Chinese kingdom last?
4. When were the Yi able to migrate to Alaska and North America?
5. Why did the Yi turn to the sea for their subsistence?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)