|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Last Voyage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Wang Zhi try to rebuild a powerful navy?
2. How many troops did China engage against the Mongols under Zhu Qizhen's rule?
3. Who was buried with Zhu Di?
(a) 35 horses.
(b) His giraffe.
(c) 16 concubines.
(d) 25 eunuchs.
4. What does "Chapter 7, Emissaries of the Dragon Throne" say Zhu Di went to great lengths to do regarding the Mongols?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Force them back north.
(c) Pacify them.
(d) Mount tribes against each other.
5. What city was believed to be the greatest one in the 7th Century A.D.?
(b) Zhu Towan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the first historic Chinese kingdom last?
2. What Tibetan leader did Zhu Di have a good relationship with?
3. What were the Indonesians trying to escape from during the first and second millennium B.C.?
4. What did the Chinese commander of the treasure fleet bring with plans to leave it in a place of honor?
5. When was the largest of the treasure fleet expeditions ordered, according to "Chapter 8, The Auspicious Appearance of the Celestial Animals"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)