|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Last Voyage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many oceangoing ships did the Emperor order other provinces to build?
2. When did Timur invade China?
3. When did Zhu Zhanji die?
4. Who were the descendants of the Chinese seafaring people?
(a) Seafaring people of Indonesia and Polynesia.
(c) The British.
(d) The Hawaiian people.
5. Who did Zheng He appoint as translator during the fourth expedition?
(a) Jung Zi.
(b) Ma Huan.
(c) He Zang.
(d) Ha Tang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in command of the third voyage of the treasure fleet?
2. Who was Zhu Di's favorite Korean concubine?
3. Why did the treasure fleet enter into conflict with Alakeswara?
4. How many ships were part of the second voyage of the treasure fleet?
5. Who forced the first historic kingdom from the inland to the shores?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)