|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Emissaries of the Dragon Throne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the third voyage of the treasure fleet start, according to "Chapter 6, The Strange Kingdoms of Malacca and Ceylon"?
(a) Fall of 1409.
(b) Fall of 1419.
(c) Summer of 1409.
(d) Spring of 1409.
2. How did Khubilai Khan lose part of his army during the invasion of Burma?
(c) The plague.
3. How large of an army did the Chinese have when they took the provincial seat at Kunming?
4. What happened to the young sons of the defeated Mongols?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They were imprisoned.
(c) They were freed.
(d) They were castrated.
5. Who took the Chine Empire throne in 1398?
(a) Zhu Yunwen.
(b) Zhu The.
(c) Zhu He.
(d) Zhu Wa-yi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men did the Timur army have when it invaded China?
2. What does "Chapter 7, Emissaries of the Dragon Throne" say Zhu Di went to great lengths to do regarding the Mongols?
3. What was a flying tiger in the 13th century?
4. How much of his army did Khubilai Khan lose during the invasion of Burma, according to "Chapter 3, The Prisoner and the Prince"?
5. When did the Shogun that sent the envoys to China die?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)