|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Fires in the Forbidden City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the treasure fleet to sail on its third voyage?
(a) Persian Sea.
(b) Indian Ocean.
(c) Pacific Ocean.
(d) The Philippines.
2. How many sons did Zhu Yuanzhang father?
3. Why did the treasure fleet enter into conflict with Alakeswara?
(a) He refused to let the tri lingual tablet be erected.
(b) He refused to speak with them.
(c) He kicked them out because he was offended.
(d) He refused to allow them on the island.
4. What house led the Chinese army that defeated the Mongols in 1382?
(a) The Mings.
(b) The Wangs.
(c) The Tangs.
(d) The Wi.
5. What gift was Zhu Di fascinated with, according to "Chapter 6, The Strange Kingdoms of Malacca and Ceylon"?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A lion.
(c) A white woman.
(d) A rudimentary magnifying glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Parameswara having problems when the treasure fleet came to his kingdom?
2. Who destroyed the pagoda Zhu Di built in honor of his mother?
3. Who was in command of the third voyage of the treasure fleet?
4. Who took the Chine Empire throne in 1398?
5. What did Zhu Yuanzhang become after the victory over the Mongols?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)