|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Fires in the Forbidden City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the mission of the representatives sent to China after the return of the treasure fleet?
(a) To spy on the Chinese.
(b) To buy Chinese boats.
(c) Honor and pay tribute to Zhu Di.
(d) To kill the Emperor.
2. How were the Confucian principals taught to Zhu's sons?
(a) Through stories of sacrifice and loyalty.
(b) Through stories of war.
(c) Though religious books.
(d) Through horror stories.
3. Who was buried with Zhu Di?
(a) 25 eunuchs.
(b) His giraffe.
(c) 35 horses.
(d) 16 concubines.
4. How large of an army did the Chinese have when they took the provincial seat at Kunming?
5. Who was in command of the third voyage of the treasure fleet?
(a) Zheng He.
(b) Tang Wi.
(c) Zhu Zi.
(d) Wang Tan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Zhu Di when he died?
2. Where was Parameswara driven out from?
3. Where did the treasure fleet go before stopping at Ceylon during its third voyage?
4. How many sons did Zhu Yuanzhang father?
5. Who predicted the fire that followed the Forbidden City being struck by lightning?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)