|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Fires in the Forbidden City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Zhu Yuanzhang die?
2. Who took the Chine Empire throne in 1398?
(a) Zhu He.
(b) Zhu Yunwen.
(c) Zhu Wa-yi.
(d) Zhu The.
3. What was Malacca's survival dependent on?
(a) A strong army.
(b) Being allied with China.
(c) A strong navy.
(d) Aggressive trade policies.
4. When was the Forbidden City struck by lightning?
5. Who did Zhu Di blame when he fell off of a horse?
(a) The goddess Yi.
(b) His eunuch.
(c) The foreign leader that gave it to him
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons did Zhu Yuanzhang father?
2. Who was in command of the third voyage of the treasure fleet?
3. Where was Parameswara driven out from?
4. Who forced Parameswara to exile himself to Malacca?
5. Why was Parameswara having problems when the treasure fleet came to his kingdom?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)