|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Section 2, where did Paul fly for a job interview in February?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. In Part 2, Section 2, how often did Emma want to see Paul at her office?
(a) Every Six weeks.
(b) Every other month.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Every Three weeks.
3. What side effect did Paul have after he began his medication in Part 2, Section 1?
(d) Dry eyes.
4. In Part 2, Section 4, how many years did Emma say that Paul had left?
5. What college reunion did Paul celebrate at Stanford after his daughter's birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. After his daughter's birth, what did Paul see before him?
2. After Paul's cancer diagnosis and beginning treatment in Part 2, Section 1, how did he spend the bulk of his week?
3. While Emma was gone and Paul was in the ICU in Part 2, Section 3, how did she keep in touch with his doctors?
4. After two months of physical therapy, how long could Paul sit without tiring in Part 2, Section 1?
5. In Part 2, Section 4, what did Emma say was Paul's next step after his discharge from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Paul see on a CT scan at the beginning of Part 2, Section 3, and how did he feel about what he saw?
2. What two responses did Paul ponder as he realized he was moving toward the next recurrence of his cancer or his death?
3. Why did Paul and Emma decide to include Avastin in his treatment plan in Part 2, Section 3?
4. How was Paul able to be in the delivery room with Lucy?
5. How did Paul describe his oncologist when he first met her in Part 2, Section 1?
6. When Paul viewed his first CT scan after his treatments in Part 2, Section 2, how did the scan look compared to his previous scan?
7. What type of chemo did Emma Hayward recommend for Paul?
8. What was Paul's first chemotherapy session like?
9. What was M&M?
10. What did Paul envision as he held his daughter for the first time?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)