|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Section 1, what pill did Paul's oncologist say that he might take instead of chemotherapy?
2. In Part 2, Section 1, after his diagnosis, what animal did Paul compare himself to?
3. How many years before Paul treated Mr. R in Part 2, Section 3, had he had another patient with Gerstmann's syndrome?
4. What couldn't Paul do at the beginning of Part 2, Section 4?
(a) Watch television.
5. What did Paul say in Part 2, Section 3, people would think if God spoke to them?
(a) They would think they were delusional.
(b) They would find faith.
(c) They would change their lives.
(d) They would think they were hearing voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Paul say that the word "hope" first appeared in English?
2. After Paul's second CT scan in Part 2, Section 2, how long did Emma say that a patient was on Tarceva without a problem?
3. In Part 2, Section 4, what did Emma say was Paul's next step after his discharge from the hospital?
4. In Part 2, Section 3, who went with Paul to his first chemotherapy session?
5. In Part 2, Section 4, when was the last time Paul had been at weight he was at?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Paul describe his oncologist when he first met her in Part 2, Section 1?
2. How did Paul feel about his life when he learned he had cancer at the beginning of Part 2, Section 1?
3. Why did Paul and Emma decide to include Avastin in his treatment plan in Part 2, Section 3?
4. When Paul viewed his first CT scan after his treatments in Part 2, Section 2, how did the scan look compared to his previous scan?
5. How did Paul like to suture a patient's skin after surgery?
6. What did Paul see on a CT scan at the beginning of Part 2, Section 3, and how did he feel about what he saw?
7. What happened during the first operation Paul performed when he returned to the operating room in Part 2, Section 2?
8. What message did Paul leave for his daughter?
9. What did Paul envision as he held his daughter for the first time?
10. How did Paul describe himself and his condition at the beginning of Part 2, Section 4?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)