|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paul returned to his residency and work in Part 2, Section 2, how many stages of grief did he realize he had gone through?
2. After Paul had his first CT scan in Part 2, Section 2, how many nodules showed on the scan?
3. After Paul began operating again in Part 2, Section 2, how long did it take before he was operating a nearly full load?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Two months.
4. When was Paul's graduation scheduled in Part 2, Section 3?
(a) One week before Lucy's due date.
(b) Five weeks after his first chemotherapy treatment.
(c) Two weeks before Lucy's due date.
(d) Eight weeks after his first chemotherapy treatment.
5. What type of music did Paul like to listen to in the operating room.
(b) Bossa nova.
6. How long after returning to surgery did Paul have another CT scan?
(a) Five months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Eight months.
7. In Part 2, Section 4, who came to help Paul and Lucy?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Both sets of parents.
(c) His parents.
(d) His brothers and their wives.
8. How did Paul get to the hospital when Lucy went into labor?
(a) His brother took him.
(b) His father brought him.
(c) His mother took him.
9. When Paul had performed surgery before his cancer diagnosis in Part 2, Section 1, how many hours was he in the operating room?
10. How many years before Paul treated Mr. R in Part 2, Section 3, had he had another patient with Gerstmann's syndrome?
11. What religion did Paul's family practice when he was growing up?
12. What object was mentioned in the poem Paul quoted at the end of Part 2, Section 3?
(a) Steering wheel.
13. At the beginning of Part 2, Section 3, how many more scans was Paul to have before finishing residency?
14. If Paul had an EGFR mutation, how much longer might he live?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two years.
(d) A year.
15. What nickname did Paul's father call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What side effect did Paul have after he began his medication in Part 2, Section 1?
2. In Part 2, Section 1, what pill did Paul's oncologist say that he might take instead of chemotherapy?
3. How long was Paul in the ICU in Part 2, Section 3?
4. When did Paul say that the word "hope" first appeared in English?
5. In Part 2, Section 4, when was the last time Paul had been at weight he was at?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)