|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months after being introduced to his cadaver, did Paul say he was bisecting the cadaver's head?
(a) Five months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two months.
2. What was the name of Paul's girlfriend when he lived in Kingman?
3. Where were the exchange students from that Paul convinced there were coyotes that lived inside cacti?
(b) Los Angeles.
4. In Part 1, Section 3, how many hours were residents working a week?
5. Who was the general surgery resident a few years senior to Paul, when Paul began his residency in Part 1, Section 3?
6. Of the twins that Paul watched being born by C-section toward the end of Part 1, Section 2, how long did Baby B live?
(a) 25 hours.
(b) Not quite 24 hours.
(c) 16 hours.
(d) About 18 hours.
7. During Paul's early days of med school, his first day, what class did he have before he got to the cadavers?
8. At the time Paul was suffering from weight loss and back pain, how long had he been training to be a neurosurgeon?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Five years.
(d) 12 years.
9. When Paul first moved to the desert with his family, what did he find when he lifted an irrigation grate?
(a) Wolf Spider.
(b) Whip Scorpion.
(d) Black widow spider.
10. In Part 1, Section 3, what was the mother's occupation whose child had a large brain tumor?
11. In Part 1, Section 2, where were some of Paul's college friends headed to pursue a life in the arts?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
12. How old was Paul's first patient who died in Part 1, Section 3?
13. At the beginning of Part 1, Section 2, what master's program did Paul apply for?
(a) English literature.
14. Where did Paul's mother drive to have her children take their PSATs, SATs, and ACTs?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
15. What percent of people choose their jobs based upon pay, work environment, and hours?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 3, how old was the man who was hurt in a motorcycle accident?
2. Where did Paul stay when he was taking pre-med courses?
3. How long did the med school application cycle take according to Paul in Part 1, Section 2?
4. Where did Paul study history and philosophy while he waited for his med school application to be accepted?
5. in Part 1, Section 3, what was Paul's typical lunch?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)