|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2- Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after returning to surgery did Paul have another CT scan?
(a) Five months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Seven months.
2. What did Paul read in Part 2, Section 2, as he turned to literature again?
3. What was the gestational age of the twins that died during Paul's assignment in the ob-gyn section of the hospital?
(a) 22 weeks old.
(b) 25 1/2 weeks old.
(c) 23 1/2 weeks old.
(d) 24 weeks old.
4. In the Prologue, when did Paul say he began losing weight and have back pain?
(a) A year before.
(b) Nine months before.
(c) Three weeks before.
(d) Six months before.
5. Of the twins that Paul watched being born by C-section toward the end of Part 1, Section 2, how long did Baby B live?
(a) 16 hours.
(b) About 18 hours.
(c) 25 hours.
(d) Not quite 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul and his friends raided the school cafeteria in Part 1, Section 1, what did they dress as?
2. Before the cancer, what did Paul think his second career would be?
3. When Paul considered medical school in Part 1, Section 2, how much study time would it take him to get ready for medical school?
4. In Part 2, Section 2, after Paul's second CT scan, how long did Emma say he might think about living?
5. At the beginning of Part 2, Section 3, how many more scans was Paul to have before finishing residency?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)