|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2- Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object was mentioned in the poem Paul quoted at the end of Part 2, Section 3?
(b) Steering wheel.
2. At the beginning of Part 2, Section 3, how many more scans was Paul to have before finishing residency?
3. While Emma was gone and Paul was in the ICU in Part 2, Section 3, who tried to corral all the doctors when Paul was asleep?
(a) His brothers.
(b) Emma's PA.
(d) Lucy and his father.
4. What stage lung cancer did Paul have?
5. After his daughter's birth, what did Paul see before him?
(a) A blank page.
(b) An empty wasteland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Paul feel when he saw a large tumor on his scan in Part 2, Section 3?
2. Who drove Paul to his first follow-up appointment with Emma after his discharge from the hospital in Part 2, Section 4?
3. How long before Paul's cancer diagnosis had he been in the hospital with appendicitis?
4. What poet did Paul study for his thesis at Stanford?
5. When Paul first returned to his residency in Part 2, Section 2, how many cases did he decide he would do a day?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)