|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2- Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Paul study history and philosophy while he waited for his med school application to be accepted?
2. How many brothers did Paul have?
3. How long was Paul in the ICU in Part 2, Section 3?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Five days.
(c) More than a week.
(d) Three days.
4. In Part 2, Section 3, who went with Paul to his first chemotherapy session?
(a) Lucy and his mother.
(b) His mother and father.
(d) His brothers.
5. What was the name of the resident who didn't want to give Paul his Tarceva in Part 2, Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Paul say in Part 2, Section 3, people would think if God spoke to them?
2. Where did Paul stay when he was taking pre-med courses?
3. Where would Paul camp when his regular room in Part 1, Section 2 were occupied?
4. in Part 1, Section 3, what was Paul's typical lunch?
5. When did Thomas Browne write "Religio Medici"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)