|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Paul begin his residency in Part 1, Section 3?
(d) Boston U.
2. During Paul's early days of med school, his first day, what class did he have before he got to the cadavers?
3. What was the name of Paul's oncologist in Part 2, Section 1?
(a) Megan Brown.
(b) David Rustin.
(c) Peter Andrews.
(d) Emma Hayward.
4. For glioblastoma, what percent of patients were alive two years after surgery?
5. When Paul had performed surgery before his cancer diagnosis in Part 2, Section 1, how many hours was he in the operating room?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Section 2, how long after Paul started treatment did he have his first CT scan?
2. When Paul first moved to the desert with his family, what did he find when he lifted an irrigation grate?
3. During Paul's first time working with a cadaver, how many hours a week did he spend "carving up a corpse"?
4. What color was the pill that Paul began taking in Part 2, Section 1?
5. In Part 1, Section 3, how old was the man who was hurt in a motorcycle accident?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)