|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Paul a camp counselor 15 years prior to the time described in the Prologue?
(b) Northern California.
(d) Upstate New York.
2. What philosopher did Paul study with at Stanford?
(a) Alan D. Code.
(b) Richard Rorty.
(c) R. Lanier Anderson.
(d) Christopher Bobonich.
3. In Part 1, Section 2, how long did Paul study at Cambridge?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) 18 months.
4. When did Paul meet, Lucy, the woman who would become his wife?
(a) First year of medical school.
(b) Second year of medical school.
(c) Last year of undergraduate studies.
(d) When he studied at Cambridge.
5. Where did Paul's mother drive to have her children take their PSATs, SATs, and ACTs?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Verghese meet with Paul?
2. What did Paul read in Part 2, Section 2, as he turned to literature again?
3. How long did the med school application cycle take according to Paul in Part 1, Section 2?
4. When did Abraham Verghese get to know Paul?
5. On a Thursday in the Prologue, how many hours did Paul spend in the operating room on a series of complex cases?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)