|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Section 2, when was Paul scheduled to complete his residency?
2. In Part 1, Section 2, how long did Paul study at Cambridge?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Two years.
(d) A year.
3. If Paul had an EGFR mutation, how much longer might he live?
(a) Two years.
(b) A year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
4. In the Prologue, what did Paul's weight drop to when he began having chest pain?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 135 pounds.
(d) 145 pounds.
5. In Part 1, Section 3, what was the name of the mother whose child had a large brain tumor?
Short Answer Questions
1. After two months of physical therapy, how long could Paul sit without tiring in Part 2, Section 1?
2. What is Verghese's specialize in as a physician?
3. Where did Paul study history and philosophy while he waited for his med school application to be accepted?
4. How much older was Paul's oncologist than he was in Part 2, Section 1?
5. In Part 1, Section 3, what did Paul say his father said lobster and steak would look like?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)