|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Paul camp when his regular room in Part 1, Section 2 were occupied?
(b) San Jose.
(d) San Francisco.
2. When working on his first cadaver, what did Paul find undigested in the stomach?
(a) Morphine pills.
3. When Paul considered medical school in Part 1, Section 2, how much study time would it take him to get ready for medical school?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Two years, six months.
(c) One year.
(d) 36 months.
4. What was the gestational age of the twins that died during Paul's assignment in the ob-gyn section of the hospital?
(a) 22 weeks old.
(b) 24 weeks old.
(c) 23 1/2 weeks old.
(d) 25 1/2 weeks old.
5. Near what mountains did Paul live when he was a teenager?
(a) Cerbat Mountains.
(b) Black Mountains.
(c) Aguila Mountains.
(d) Dragoon Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 3, when Paul began his residency, how many days was he at the hospital before he left?
2. How old was Paul when his father moved the family from New York?
3. What poet did Paul study for his thesis at Stanford?
4. Who was the general surgery resident a few years senior to Paul, when Paul began his residency in Part 1, Section 3?
5. Of the twins that Paul watched being born by C-section toward the end of Part 1, Section 2, how long did Baby B live?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)