|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 3, how old was the boy named Matthew who had a tumor abutting his hypothalamus?
2. At the beginning of Part 1, Section 2, what master's program did Paul apply for?
(b) English literature.
3. In the Prologue, when did Paul say he began losing weight and have back pain?
(a) Nine months before.
(b) A year before.
(c) Three weeks before.
(d) Six months before.
4. At the beginning of Part 1, Section 1, what did Paul believe his career would be?
(c) Literature professor.
5. When did Thomas Browne write "Religio Medici"?
Short Answer Questions
1. For glioblastoma, what percent of patients were alive two years after surgery?
2. What was the name of Paul's girlfriend when he lived in Kingman?
3. Where would Paul camp when his regular room in Part 1, Section 2 were occupied?
4. What type of tree was outside the office where Verghese met with Paul?
5. How old was Paul's first patient who died in Part 1, Section 3?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)