|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 3, how many patients were on a list the outgoing intern gave Paul?
2. Who was Paul's co-resident when he began his residency in Part 1, Section 3?
3. At the time Paul was suffering from weight loss and back pain, how long had he been training to be a neurosurgeon?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) Five years.
4. When did Abraham Verghese get to know Paul?
(a) After he married and had a child.
(b) When he was in high school.
(c) After his death.
(d) When he was a resident in medical school.
5. How many months after being introduced to his cadaver, did Paul say he was bisecting the cadaver's head?
(a) Four months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul's mother trained to be?
2. When did Paul meet, Lucy, the woman who would become his wife?
3. How old was Paul in the Prologue?
4. When did William Osler die, who Verghese said was the father of modern medicine?
5. Where did Paul live in Part 1, Section 1, when he finished high school?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)