|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul and his friends raided the school cafeteria in Part 1, Section 1, what did they dress as?
(b) Roman soldiers.
(d) Motorcycle riders.
2. When did Thomas Browne write "Religio Medici"?
3. In Part 1, Section 2, how long did Paul study at Cambridge?
(a) Nine months.
(b) A year.
(c) Two years.
(d) 18 months.
4. How far was the house in Cold Spring from Manhattan where Paul visited friends in the Prologue?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) Five miles.
5. When Paul first moved to the desert with his family, what did he find when he lifted an irrigation grate?
(a) Black widow spider.
(c) Whip Scorpion.
(d) Wolf Spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Paul camp when his regular room in Part 1, Section 2 were occupied?
2. Where did Paul study history and philosophy while he waited for his med school application to be accepted?
3. When did Paul meet, Lucy, the woman who would become his wife?
4. Of the twins that Paul watched being born by C-section toward the end of Part 1, Section 2, how long did Baby B live?
5. Where did Paul stay when he was taking pre-med courses?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)