|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lectured at Yale School of Medicine when Paul and Lucy attended there?
(a) James J Abrahams.
(b) Shep Nuland.
(c) Peter H. Addy.
(d) Seth R. Axelrod.
2. When working on his first cadaver, what did Paul find undigested in the stomach?
(d) Morphine pills.
3. What is Verghese's specialize in as a physician?
(b) Hip and knee replacements.
(c) Family practice.
(d) Infectious diseases.
4. What type of tree was outside the office where Verghese met with Paul?
5. What was Paul's mother trained to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paul's middle name?
2. How old was Paul when his father moved the family from New York?
3. Where were the exchange students from that Paul convinced there were coyotes that lived inside cacti?
4. How old was the guide who led Paul and other students from a neuroscience class through a facility for people who had suffered severe brain injuries in Part 1, Section 1
5. At the beginning of Part 1, Section 1, what did Paul believe his career would be?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)