|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, what did Paul's weight drop to when he began having chest pain?
(a) 175 pounds.
(b) 145 pounds.
(c) 135 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
2. What was the gestational age of the twins that died during Paul's assignment in the ob-gyn section of the hospital?
(a) 22 weeks old.
(b) 23 1/2 weeks old.
(c) 25 1/2 weeks old.
(d) 24 weeks old.
3. What was Paul's middle name?
4. How long did the med school application cycle take according to Paul in Part 1, Section 2?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
5. When did Paul meet, Lucy, the woman who would become his wife?
(a) First year of medical school.
(b) When he studied at Cambridge.
(c) Last year of undergraduate studies.
(d) Second year of medical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul and his friends raided the school cafeteria in Part 1, Section 1, what did they dress as?
2. On a Thursday in the Prologue, how many hours did Paul spend in the operating room on a series of complex cases?
3. During Paul's early days of med school, his first day, what class did he have before he got to the cadavers?
4. At the time Paul was suffering from weight loss and back pain, how long had he been training to be a neurosurgeon?
5. Where did Paul's parents meet and fall in love?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)