|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2- Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before Paul's cancer diagnosis had he been in the hospital with appendicitis?
(a) Nine months.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 13 months.
2. After Paul's second CT scan in Part 2, Section 2, how long did Emma say that a patient was on Tarceva without a problem?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
3. In Part 2, Section 2, where did Paul fly for a job interview in February?
(a) Los Angeles.
4. When Paul left the hospital after his cancer diagnois in Part 2, Section 1, how long ago had he been in the operating room?
(a) Six. days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Eight days.
5. After Paul had his first CT scan in Part 2, Section 2, how many nodules showed on the scan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What stage lung cancer did Paul have?
2. What was the name of Paul's girlfriend when he lived in Kingman?
3. How old was Paul's first patient who died in Part 1, Section 3?
4. During Paul's early days of med school, his first day, what class did he have before he got to the cadavers?
5. When working on his first cadaver, what did Paul find undigested in the stomach?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)