|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2- Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Paul's father's occupation?
2. What percent of 36 year olds usually got lung cancer?
3. What did Paul read in Part 2, Section 2, as he turned to literature again?
4. If Paul had an EGFR mutation, how much longer might he live?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
5. In Part 1, Section 3, how old was the boy named Matthew who had a tumor abutting his hypothalamus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older was Paul's oncologist than he was in Part 2, Section 1?
2. What did Paul have to drink during his college reunion at Stanford after his daughter was born?
3. Where did Lucy begin her residency in Part 1, Section 3?
4. What side effect did Paul have after he began his medication in Part 2, Section 1?
5. in Part 1, Section 3, what was Paul's typical lunch?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)