|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When working on his first cadaver, what did Paul find undigested in the stomach?
(a) Morphine pills.
2. When Paul and his friends raided the school cafeteria in Part 1, Section 1, what did they dress as?
(a) Motorcycle riders.
(d) Roman soldiers.
3. Where did Paul study history and philosophy while he waited for his med school application to be accepted?
4. At the time Paul was suffering from weight loss and back pain, how long had he been training to be a neurosurgeon?
(a) Five years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Where did Paul's mother drive to have her children take their PSATs, SATs, and ACTs?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the guide who led Paul and other students from a neuroscience class through a facility for people who had suffered severe brain injuries in Part 1, Section 1
2. Where were the exchange students from that Paul convinced there were coyotes that lived inside cacti?
3. At the beginning of Part 1, Section 2, what master's program did Paul apply for?
4. What was Paul's wife's, Lucy, profession?
5. When did medical school students have to bring their own cadavers to school?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)