|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 3, how old was the man who was hurt in a motorcycle accident?
2. In Part 1, Section 2, how long did Paul study at Cambridge?
(a) Nine months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two years.
3. Where was Paul a camp counselor 15 years prior to the time described in the Prologue?
(a) Upstate New York.
(b) Northern California.
4. How many months after being introduced to his cadaver, did Paul say he was bisecting the cadaver's head?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three months.
5. In Part 1, Section 3, what type of cancer did Paul's colleague V have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the med school application cycle take according to Paul in Part 1, Section 2?
2. When did Abraham Verghese get to know Paul?
3. What color were the rocks in the desert near where Paul lived when he was a teenager?
4. When did Paul say that the word "hope" first appeared in English?
5. When did Thomas Browne write "Religio Medici"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)