|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large was the town where Paul went to high school?
2. Where did Paul live in Part 1, Section 1, when he finished high school?
(a) New Mexico.
3. How old was Paul's first patient who died in Part 1, Section 3?
4. Where would Paul camp when his regular room in Part 1, Section 2 were occupied?
(a) San Jose.
(d) San Francisco.
5. During Paul's early days of med school, his first day, what class did he have before he got to the cadavers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the gestational age of the twins that died during Paul's assignment in the ob-gyn section of the hospital?
2. What poet did Paul study for his thesis at Stanford?
3. From what book of the Bible is the quotation found that is at the beginning of Part 1, Section 1?
4. What color was the pill that Paul began taking in Part 2, Section 1?
5. Who lectured at Yale School of Medicine when Paul and Lucy attended there?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)