|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul had performed surgery before his cancer diagnosis in Part 2, Section 1, how many hours was he in the operating room?
2. In Part 1, Section 3, when Paul began his residency, how many days was he at the hospital before he left?
3. After two months of physical therapy, how long could Paul sit without tiring in Part 2, Section 1?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Two hours.
4. How far was the house in Cold Spring from Manhattan where Paul visited friends in the Prologue?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) Five miles.
5. What was the name of Paul's girlfriend when he lived in Kingman?
Short Answer Questions
1. For glioblastoma, what percent of patients were alive two years after surgery?
2. In Part 1, Section 3, how old was the boy named Matthew who had a tumor abutting his hypothalamus?
3. How long did the med school application cycle take according to Paul in Part 1, Section 2?
4. Near what mountains did Paul live when he was a teenager?
5. How old was Paul in the Prologue?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)