|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Paul counseled a family to withdraw life support for their son, did the parents show up with a video showing their son playing the piano?
(a) Two years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) One year.
(d) 36 months.
2. What philosopher did Paul study with at Stanford?
(a) R. Lanier Anderson.
(b) Christopher Bobonich.
(c) Alan D. Code.
(d) Richard Rorty.
3. During Paul's early days of med school, his first day, what class did he have before he got to the cadavers?
4. How large was the town where Paul went to high school?
5. In Part 1, Section 3, how many hours were residents working a week?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Section 3, how old was the boy named Matthew who had a tumor abutting his hypothalamus?
2. Who was Paul's co-resident when he began his residency in Part 1, Section 3?
3. How many weeks premature was Paul's brother Suman when he was born?
4. Near what mountains did Paul live when he was a teenager?
5. How many times did Verghese meet with Paul?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)