|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Paul's op-ed "How Long Have I Got Left" get published?
(a) USA Today.
(b) New York Times.
(c) The Washington Post.
(d) Los Angeles Times.
2. When Paul had performed surgery before his cancer diagnosis in Part 2, Section 1, how many hours was he in the operating room?
3. What was Paul's middle name?
4. For glioblastoma, what percent of patients were alive two years after surgery?
5. Where did Paul live in Part 1, Section 1, when he finished high school?
(d) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what book of the Bible is the quotation found that is at the beginning of Part 1, Section 1?
2. What stage lung cancer did Paul have?
3. How long did the med school application cycle take according to Paul in Part 1, Section 2?
4. Where would Paul camp when his regular room in Part 1, Section 2 were occupied?
5. How many months after being introduced to his cadaver, did Paul say he was bisecting the cadaver's head?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)