|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Paul's oncologist's nurse practitioner in Part 2, Section 1?
2. How many years before Paul treated Mr. R in Part 2, Section 3, had he had another patient with Gerstmann's syndrome?
3. If Paul had an EGFR mutation, how much longer might he live?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
4. What stage lung cancer did Paul have?
5. When did medical school students have to bring their own cadavers to school?
(a) Nineteenth century.
(b) Eighteenth century.
(c) Seventeenth century.
(d) Sixteenth century.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after returning to surgery did Paul have another CT scan?
2. While Emma was gone and Paul was in the ICU in Part 2, Section 3, who tried to corral all the doctors when Paul was asleep?
3. What day of the week did Paul find another new tumor in Part 2, Section 3?
4. In Part 2, Section 3, who went with Paul to his first chemotherapy session?
5. What poet did Paul study for his thesis at Stanford?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)