|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older was Paul's oncologist than he was in Part 2, Section 1?
(a) Three years.
(b) A few years.
(d) A couple years.
2. When Paul was started on chemotherapy in Part 2, Section 3, how long was he to receive treatment?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
3. In Part 1, Section 2, where were some of Paul's college friends headed to pursue a life in the arts?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
4. What color was the pill that Paul began taking in Part 2, Section 1?
5. What was the name of Paul's oncologist in Part 2, Section 1?
(a) Peter Andrews.
(b) Emma Hayward.
(c) David Rustin.
(d) Megan Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the twins that Paul watched being born by C-section toward the end of Part 1, Section 2, how long did Baby B live?
2. What side effect did Paul have after he began his medication in Part 2, Section 1?
3. How long before Paul's cancer diagnosis had he been in the hospital with appendicitis?
4. When was Paul's graduation scheduled in Part 2, Section 3?
5. What did Paul say in Part 2, Section 3, people would think if God spoke to them?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)