|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul was started on chemotherapy in Part 2, Section 3, how long was he to receive treatment?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
2. What was the name of Paul's oncologist's nurse practitioner in Part 2, Section 1?
3. In Part 1, Section 2, where were some of Paul's college friends headed to pursue a life in the arts?
(a) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Before the cancer, how many years had Paul thought he would be a surgeon-scientist?
5. During Paul's early days of med school, his first day, what class did he have before he got to the cadavers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did Paul find another new tumor in Part 2, Section 3?
2. Who lectured at Yale School of Medicine when Paul and Lucy attended there?
3. How did Paul feel when he saw a large tumor on his scan in Part 2, Section 3?
4. When did Paul meet, Lucy, the woman who would become his wife?
5. What color was the pill that Paul began taking in Part 2, Section 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)