|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paul was started on chemotherapy in Part 2, Section 3, how long was he to receive treatment?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What side effect did Paul have after he began his medication in Part 2, Section 1?
(b) Dry eyes.
3. How long was Paul in the ICU in Part 2, Section 3?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) More than a week.
4. In Part 2, Section 1, what pill did Paul's oncologist say that he might take instead of chemotherapy?
5. What was the name of the resident who didn't want to give Paul his Tarceva in Part 2, Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. A week after Paul's biopsy, where did Emma go with her kids?
2. In what Shakespearean play did the character Gloucester complain about human fate?
3. When working on his first cadaver, what did Paul find undigested in the stomach?
4. How many months after being introduced to his cadaver, did Paul say he was bisecting the cadaver's head?
5. Where did Paul and Lucy go after speaking with his oncologist for the first time in the office in Part 2, Section 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)