Forward and Prologue
1. When did Abraham Verghese get to know Paul?
(a) After he married and had a child.
(b) When he was a resident in medical school.
(c) When he was in high school.
(d) After his death.
2. Where was Verghese when he "met" Paul?
3. When did Verghese meet Paul?
(a) January 2015.
(b) February 2014.
(c) September 2014.
(d) March 2015.
4. Where did Paul's op-ed "How Long Have I Got Left" get published?
(a) Los Angeles Times.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) New York Times.
(d) USA Today.
5. What is Verghese's specialize in as a physician?
(a) Hip and knee replacements.
(b) Family practice.
(c) Infectious diseases.
6. What type of tree was outside the office where Verghese met with Paul?
7. What did Paul study as an undergraduate student?
(a) English and biology.
(b) History and biology.
(c) Biology and botany.
(d) Biology and philosophy.
8. How many times did Verghese meet with Paul?
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
This section contains 3,762 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)