|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many Black women were registered to vote in New York, where their vote successfully brought about the delegation of Gertrude Curtis and Laura Fisher to the Republican Convention?
2. Whom did Anna Julia Cooper state was the "finest woman I have ever known"?
3. Who, in 1867, spoke against the Fifteenth Amendment before the AERA?
4. Who, according to W.E.B. Du Bois, could you not bribe?
5. According to the chapter "Toward Interracial Cooperation," where did Black and White women "find a common meeting ground"?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,011 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)