1. Who is the narrator of the story?
2. Where are Sheba and Barbara staying as the foreword begins?
3. In the foreword, where does Barbara say that Eddie and his family are currently staying?
4. Where is Sheba teaching?
5. During the foreword, what does Barbara say that she believes most led to Sheba and Richard's break-up?
6. Why does Barbara believe she is the most qualified to tell Sheba's story?
She believes she has been Sheba's closest confidant and has witnessed the affair first-hand.
This section contains 5,822 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)