|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara wish to speak to Sheba about at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Sheba's attire.
(b) Her friendship with Sue.
(c) Sheba's relationship with Steven.
(d) How to discipline students.
2. Why does Mrs. Connolly come to Sheba and Richard's home?
(a) Mrs. Connolly would like to thank Sheba for helping Steven with his work.
(b) Mrs. Connolly received a call from school and Steven confessed everything.
(c) Steven needs help with his homework.
(d) Mrs. Connolly thinks that Barbara is abusing Steven.
3. In what way does Barbara tell Sheba she has suffered as well in Chapter 16?
(a) Barbara lost her job because of Sheba.
(b) Barbara lost her money taking care of Sheba.
(c) Barbara feels guilty because of Richard.
(d) Barbara lost her chance with Steven.
4. After their conversation about his behavior with Jackie, what does Steven do?
(a) Walks Sheba home.
(b) Tells Sheba that he cannot see her again.
(c) Asks Barbara for advice about Sheba.
(d) Helps Sheba clean her studio.
5. How does the "Daily Mirror" describe Sheba in the foreword?
(a) An "irresponsible educator."
(b) A "pathetic idiot."
(c) A "buxom bombshell."
(d) A "despicable animal."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bangs confides in Barbara, he tells her that he is certain that Sheba thinks what about him?
2. Where do Sheba and Steven begin their physical relationship?
3. Why does Sheba's son attend a private school?
4. What does Steven tell Sheba about her voice?
5. Instead of being seen as a pure villain, Barbara is concerned that Sheba is seen as what by the public?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)