|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sheba doing when she runs into Diana Selwood in Chapter 7?
(a) Calling Steven.
(b) Shopping for new art supplies for Steven.
(c) Visiting Steven's mother.
(d) Shopping for new underwear.
2. What does Steven compare Sheba to when she wears makeup to their visit?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A model.
(c) An older beauty queen.
(d) A clown.
3. What does the guidance counselor tell Richard and Sheba about Polly's behavior?
(a) Polly is too intelligent for regular school.
(b) It is caused by a lack of self-esteem.
(c) She is hopeless and should be locked up.
(d) It is caused by her anger at Ben.
4. What does Barbara bring Sheba in Chapter 9 to help her fill her time?
5. Where does Richard want to purchase real estate?
(a) The Southern Valley.
(b) The Northern Circle.
(c) The East End.
(d) The West Side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara call Richard at the end of Chapter 8?
2. After Sheba ignores him, what does Steven's note to her say?
3. What does Barbara point out as being ironic at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What does Sheba create a sculpture of?
5. Where is Sheba teaching?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)