|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara say to Steven when she runs into him outside of the men's restroom after Sheba is arrested?
(a) She calls him a profane word.
(b) She begs him to recant.
(c) She thanks him for his honesty.
(d) She asks if he has spoken to Sheba.
2. What is Sheba's name short for?
(a) Queen of Sheba.
3. Who is Megan?
(a) Barbara's former friend.
(b) Mrs. Taylor's housekeeper.
(c) A student of Richard's.
(d) Ben's girlfriend.
4. Why does Bangs admit to wanting to see Barbara?
(a) He has feelings for Sheba and wants to discuss them with Barbara.
(b) He wants help on his lesson plans from Barbara.
(c) He has a crush on Barbara.
(d) He suspects Sheba is having an affair with Steven.
5. What does Steven do outside before Sheba leaves in Chapter 4?
(a) He fights with Jackie over Sheba.
(b) He hits her.
(c) He tries to kiss her.
(d) He calls his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Connolly come to Sheba and Richard's home?
2. What rumor does Barbara think that Sue is spreading at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. Why is Barbara angry later after looking back on Sheba's initial confession?
4. What does Steven's father do for a living?
5. During the foreword, what does Barbara say that she believes most led to Sheba and Richard's break-up?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)