|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news do Richard and Sheba get from Polly's boarding school?
(a) She is being expelled.
(b) She is very ill.
(c) She stole money from the principal.
(d) She ran away.
2. With whom does Barbara spend Guy Fawkes Day?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Sheba's family.
3. Why does Bangs admit to wanting to see Barbara?
(a) He has feelings for Sheba and wants to discuss them with Barbara.
(b) He has a crush on Barbara.
(c) He wants help on his lesson plans from Barbara.
(d) He suspects Sheba is having an affair with Steven.
4. What does Barbara suggest Sheba do with her pottery?
(a) Sell it to department stores.
(b) Donate it to the school.
(c) Give it to Richard as a peace offering.
(d) Destroy it in the studio.
5. What happens between the two female students that Sheba is supervising in Chapter 2?
(a) They throw food at Sheba.
(b) They are caught smoking.
(c) They sneak out of class.
(d) They get into a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barbara start to bleed at Sheba's home when she arrives for dinner?
2. What is Richard's profession?
3. Why is the lunch hour extended at school at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. What surprises Barbara about Richard when she first sees him?
5. Why is Sheba's affair considered so scandalous?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)