|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the foreword, where does Barbara say that Eddie and his family are currently staying?
(a) New York.
(b) New Dehli.
2. What reason does Sheba give Barbara for going to see Steven in Chapter 5?
(a) She wants to ask Steven to run away with her.
(b) She wants to make it clear to Steven that their relationship cannot continue.
(c) She wants to tell Steven she loves him.
(d) She wants to work with Steven on his art.
3. What discipline problem occurs during the field trip to St. Alban's?
(a) Several students ran away.
(b) Several students were fighting.
(c) Several students were caught shoplifting.
(d) Several students skipped the trip.
4. How is Sheba feeling at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. Why does Sheba leave Barbara after Barbara tells her about Portia?
(a) Sheba is ill.
(b) Richard is at the hospital.
(c) Polly is stranded and needs a ride.
(d) Sheba has to go meet Steven.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, in what way does Barbara acknowledge her friendship with Sheba as being different than her past relationships?
2. What does Samuels compare Sheba's classroom to?
3. What does Elaine Clifford tell the other teachers about Sheba's teaching?
4. How does Barbara first meet Sheba?
5. Where do Barbara and Sheba go for Easter?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)