|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheba refuse to plead guilty in court?
(a) She is hoping that the charges will be dropped.
(b) She did not kill anyone.
(c) She did not have an affair.
(d) She does not feel that she has done anything indecent.
2. During the foreword, what does Barbara say that she believes most led to Sheba and Richard's break-up?
(a) The children.
(b) The money difficulties.
(c) The media.
(d) The affair.
3. Why does Sheba thank Barbara at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Barbara gave Steven a note for Sheba.
(b) Barbara stepped in and helped Sheba deal with a discipline problem.
(c) Barbara talked to Pabblem about Steven's interest in Sheba.
(d) Barbara gave Sheba a ride home.
4. Why does Barbara call Mrs. Taylor at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To find out how Ben is doing.
(c) To ask her to speak to Richard.
(d) To ask Mrs. Taylor for forgiveness.
5. For what is Sheba's father famous?
(b) Fiction writing.
(c) Fashion design.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackie do when he comes up to Sheba's desk during detention?
2. Who is Lila?
3. Where does Richard insist that Sheba spend her visits with Ben?
4. For what does Sheba actually seem to feel remorse, as told by Barbara in the foreword?
5. What does Sheba convince Steven to eat for the first time at the Indian restaurant?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)