|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of their relationship, according to Barbara, especially fascinated the press?
(a) Steven's other girlfriend.
(b) Their meetings at Steven's home.
(c) Sheba's continued relationship with Richard.
(d) Their outside meetings.
2. How does Barbara first notice Sheba's beauty?
(a) By watching Sheba brush her hair.
(b) By listening to what Bangs was saying about Sheba.
(c) By watching Bill interact with Sheba.
(d) By seeing the male students follow Sheba.
3. Instead of being seen as a pure villain, Barbara is concerned that Sheba is seen as what by the public?
(a) A joke.
(b) A mentally ill woman.
(c) An emotional cripple.
(d) A desperate spinster.
4. What do Marjorie and Dave do on Christmas Day?
(a) Visit Barbara's mother.
(b) Go to the seaside.
(c) Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
(d) Attend a concert in Scotland.
5. Where is Sheba teaching?
(a) St. Xavier's.
(b) St. Augustine's.
(c) St. George's.
(d) St. Matthew's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sue give to Sheba and Barbara?
2. What does Samuels compare Sheba's classroom to?
3. Who leaves the gift in Sheba's mailbox in Chapter 2?
4. What gift does Sheba find in her mailbox in Chapter 2?
5. What reason does Richard give for wanting Sheba to meet Ben at a particular place?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)