|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Barbara angry later after looking back on Sheba's initial confession?
(a) Sheba had already confessed to Sue.
(b) Sheba was not telling the whole truth to Barbara.
(c) Steven had already told Barbara everything.
(d) Sheba did not tell Richard the truth.
2. Where do Sheba and Steven begin their physical relationship?
(a) At school, in the courtyard under the oak tree.
(b) At Barbara's house, on her porch.
(c) At Steven's house, on the floor beside the bed.
(d) In her pottery studio, behind the kiln.
3. What has Sheba been hired to teach at St. George's?
(b) Creative writing.
4. Why does Sheba cry when teaching her class?
(a) The electricity goes out.
(b) Steven calls her ugly.
(c) A female student spits in her face.
(d) A student points out her sheer skirt.
5. With whom does Barbara spend her Christmas holiday?
(b) Her sister and brother-in-law.
(c) Sheba and her family.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Connelly write a letter to the "Evening Standard?"
2. What is Steven serving detention for in Chapter 3?
3. What discipline problem occurs during the field trip to St. Alban's?
4. According to Barbara in Chapter 2, where does Sheba first encounter Steven?
5. What reason does Sheba give Barbara for going to see Steven in Chapter 5?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)