|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steven's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a doctor.
(c) She is a cab driver.
(d) She is a nurse.
2. Why does the staff at St. George's think that Sheba is becoming a better teacher?
(a) She is running Homework Club and volunteering to tutor before school.
(b) Several of her students have won scholarships.
(c) She is dressing more conservatively and has better control over her students.
(d) She has become more friendly with Pabblem.
3. Why is Steven in special needs classes?
(a) Behavior problems.
(b) Attention deficit disorder.
(d) Down's syndrome.
4. Why is Barbara up late writing at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) She could not write earlier because she had taken Sheba and Ben to a movie.
(b) She could not write earlier because she and Sheba were fighting.
(c) She could not write earlier because she had gone to dinner with Babbs.
(d) She had not felt well earlier and was too sick to write.
5. Where are Sheba and Barbara staying as the foreword begins?
(a) Sheba's flat.
(b) Barbara's flat.
(c) Eddie's home.
(d) Richard's cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What description of Sheba swims into Barbara's mind at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. After their conversation about his behavior with Jackie, what does Steven do?
3. What reason does Sheba give Barbara for going to see Steven in Chapter 5?
4. Where does Sheba tell Richard she is going when she leaves to see Steven in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Sheba cry when teaching her class?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)