|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Sheba outside after Homework Club in Chapter 4?
2. Where are Sheba and Barbara staying as the foreword begins?
(a) Eddie's home.
(b) Barbara's flat.
(c) Richard's cottage.
(d) Sheba's flat.
3. What does Barbara wish to speak to Sheba about at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) How to discipline students.
(b) Her friendship with Sue.
(c) Sheba's relationship with Steven.
(d) Sheba's attire.
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
(a) Sheba Hart.
(b) Barbara Covett.
(c) Steven Connolly.
(d) Sue Hodges.
5. How does Barbara first meet Sheba?
(a) Through Steven's parents.
(b) At "Parent/Teacher Night."
(c) Through Sue Hodge.
(d) During Mawson's "Meet and Greet."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sheba teaching?
2. What does Steven tell Sheba about her voice?
3. For what is Sheba's father famous?
4. What does Pabblem want Barbara to write about?
5. Why is Steven unable to take Sheba's pottery class?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)