|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on the gift left for Sheba in Chapter 2?
(a) Foxy lady.
(b) Mean teacher.
(c) Beautiful girl.
(d) Great helper.
2. What has Sheba been hired to teach at St. George's?
(a) Creative writing.
3. Why is Steven unable to take Sheba's pottery class?
(a) He is very bad at pottery.
(b) He has to take a special needs class.
(c) He needs a gym credit.
(d) He needs to pass algebra.
4. What excuse does Barbara give for not finishing Pabblem's report?
(a) She forgot her notes at school.
(b) A family problem.
(c) Her cat's death.
(d) Her car broke down.
5. What do Marjorie and Dave do on Christmas Day?
(a) Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
(b) Attend a concert in Scotland.
(c) Go to the seaside.
(d) Visit Barbara's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Sheba's father famous?
2. What does Barbara think would have prevented Sheba's relationship with Steven?
3. Who is waiting for Sheba outside after Homework Club in Chapter 4?
4. What is Steven's father interested in?
5. What does Samuels compare Sheba's classroom to?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)