|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Samuels compare Sheba's classroom to?
(a) The Stupids Step Out.
(b) Lord of the Flies.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(d) The Vampire Diaries.
2. What is Steven drawing when Sheba first encounters him?
(a) He is drawing one of the female students.
(b) He is drawing Ms. Covett.
(c) He is copying an illustration in a comic book.
(d) He is copying an illustration from a department store ad.
3. Why does Barbara believe she is the most qualified to tell Sheba's story?
(a) She believes she has been Sheba's closest confidant and has witnessed the affair first-hand.
(b) She is actually Barbara's half-sister.
(c) Barbara has been friends with Richard for over twenty years and knows the details of their marriage intimately.
(d) She knows Steven personally and has watched him grow up.
4. Why is Steven unable to take Sheba's pottery class?
(a) He has to take a special needs class.
(b) He needs a gym credit.
(c) He needs to pass algebra.
(d) He is very bad at pottery.
5. What does Barbara think would have prevented Sheba's relationship with Steven?
(a) Transferring Steven to another school.
(b) Sheba teaching at a different school.
(c) Barbara telling Richard about Steven.
(d) Sheba becoming friends with Barbara sooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the "Daily Mirror" describe Sheba in the foreword?
2. With whom does Barbara spend her Christmas holiday?
3. What is Sheba's name short for?
4. Who is waiting for Sheba outside after Homework Club in Chapter 4?
5. What gift does Sheba find in her mailbox in Chapter 2?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)