|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackie do when he comes up to Sheba's desk during detention?
(a) He tries to look down her shirt.
(b) He asks her for her autograph.
(c) He tries to kiss her.
(d) He curses at her.
2. Why does Sheba thank Barbara at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Barbara gave Steven a note for Sheba.
(b) Barbara gave Sheba a ride home.
(c) Barbara stepped in and helped Sheba deal with a discipline problem.
(d) Barbara talked to Pabblem about Steven's interest in Sheba.
3. Why is Sheba's affair considered so scandalous?
(a) The boy is her cousin.
(b) The boy has Down's Syndrome.
(c) The boy is friends with her husband.
(d) The boy is underage.
4. In the foreword, where does Barbara say that Eddie and his family are currently staying?
(a) New Dehli.
(c) New York.
5. What does Steven's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a doctor.
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is a cab driver.
(d) She is a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara wish to speak to Sheba about at the end of Chapter 1?
2. How do Barbara and Sheba know each other?
3. Why does Sheba cry when teaching her class?
4. How does Sheba feel about the gift left for her in Chapter 2?
5. What is Steven drawing when Sheba first encounters him?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)