|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Sheba actually seem to feel remorse, as told by Barbara in the foreword?
(a) She is sorry that she did not marry the boy.
(b) She is sorry that Barbara got hurt.
(c) She is sorry that she was found out.
(d) She is sorry that she cannot teach anymore.
2. How long have Barbara and Sheba known each other at the end of the foreword?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Six years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two and a half years.
3. Who leaves the gift in Sheba's mailbox in Chapter 2?
4. During the foreword, what does Barbara say that she believes most led to Sheba and Richard's break-up?
(a) The children.
(b) The affair.
(c) The media.
(d) The money difficulties.
5. What description of Sheba swims into Barbara's mind at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) Fey person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sheba's name short for?
2. According to Barbara in Chapter 2, where does Sheba first encounter Steven?
3. Who is the narrator of the story?
4. What happens between the two female students that Sheba is supervising in Chapter 2?
5. What gift does Sheba find in her mailbox in Chapter 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)