|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jennifer Dodd?
(a) The former headmaster of the school.
(b) Barbara's former best friend.
(c) A former student of Barbara's.
(d) Sheba's mentor.
2. What does Elaine Clifford tell the other teachers about Sheba's teaching?
(a) She curses at the students.
(b) She has raised test scores in all of her classes already.
(c) She throws things at the students.
(d) She is an excellent pottery teacher.
3. Why does Barbara believe she is the most qualified to tell Sheba's story?
(a) She is actually Barbara's half-sister.
(b) She believes she has been Sheba's closest confidant and has witnessed the affair first-hand.
(c) Barbara has been friends with Richard for over twenty years and knows the details of their marriage intimately.
(d) She knows Steven personally and has watched him grow up.
4. For what is Sheba's father famous?
(a) Fiction writing.
(d) Fashion design.
5. How does the "Mail" describe Steven in Chapter 2?
(a) Dark and handsome.
(b) Smart and sassy.
(c) Young and tasteful.
(d) Glowering and exotic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on the gift left for Sheba in Chapter 2?
2. In the foreword, where does Barbara say that Eddie and his family are currently staying?
3. What gift does Sheba find in her mailbox in Chapter 2?
4. During the foreword, what does Barbara say that she believes most led to Sheba and Richard's break-up?
5. How does Sheba feel about the gift left for her in Chapter 2?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)