|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barbara start to bleed at Sheba's home when she arrives for dinner?
(a) She fell on her way to Sheba's home.
(b) Portia had scratched her arm before she left.
(c) Her new sandals are chafing at her ankles.
(d) She scraped her knee under the table.
2. What does Sheba convince Steven to eat for the first time at the Indian restaurant?
3. Why is Sheba frustrated with Richard's reaction when she returns home from visiting Steven the first time?
(a) He and Barbara had an argument over where Sheba was that evening.
(b) He does not seem to notice anything unusual.
(c) He forgot to take out the trash.
(d) He is angry because Ben was up too late.
4. Who joins Sheba and Richard for Christmas?
(a) Sheba's mother.
(b) Steven's family.
(d) Richard's ex-wife and two daughters.
5. Why is Richard angry when Sheba returns from Steven's at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) He knew she was at Steven's.
(b) She was with Barbara.
(c) She took Richard's car without permission.
(d) He did not know where she was or when she would return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara think would have prevented Sheba's relationship with Steven?
2. Why is Sheba so upset in December?
3. What does Barbara's first instinct tell her to do when she learns of the affair?
4. What is Richard's profession?
5. What does Sheba tell Barbara about Steven after the fireworks on Guy Fawkes Night?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)