|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between the two female students that Sheba is supervising in Chapter 2?
(a) They throw food at Sheba.
(b) They sneak out of class.
(c) They get into a fight.
(d) They are caught smoking.
2. Why does Sheba cry when teaching her class?
(a) The electricity goes out.
(b) Steven calls her ugly.
(c) A female student spits in her face.
(d) A student points out her sheer skirt.
3. What does Barbara think would have prevented Sheba's relationship with Steven?
(a) Transferring Steven to another school.
(b) Sheba becoming friends with Barbara sooner.
(c) Barbara telling Richard about Steven.
(d) Sheba teaching at a different school.
4. Who leaves the gift in Sheba's mailbox in Chapter 2?
5. What does Barbara wish to speak to Sheba about at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Sheba's attire.
(b) Sheba's relationship with Steven.
(c) How to discipline students.
(d) Her friendship with Sue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's profession?
2. Why does Barbara think Pabblem is being so polite to her at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. How does Steven tease Sheba when she tells him not to tell anyone about the affair?
4. What does Elaine Clifford tell the other teachers about Sheba's teaching?
5. Instead of being seen as a pure villain, Barbara is concerned that Sheba is seen as what by the public?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)