|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sheba and Steven begin their physical relationship?
(a) At Barbara's house, on her porch.
(b) At school, in the courtyard under the oak tree.
(c) In her pottery studio, behind the kiln.
(d) At Steven's house, on the floor beside the bed.
2. What does Pabblem want Barbara to write about?
(a) How to encourage students to participate in after-school activities.
(b) How to improve discipline on future field trips.
(c) How to improve test scores.
(d) How to increase school attendance.
3. What has Sheba been hired to teach at St. George's?
(c) Creative writing.
4. After their conversation about his behavior with Jackie, what does Steven do?
(a) Asks Barbara for advice about Sheba.
(b) Tells Sheba that he cannot see her again.
(c) Helps Sheba clean her studio.
(d) Walks Sheba home.
5. What is Steven drawing when Sheba first encounters him?
(a) He is copying an illustration in a comic book.
(b) He is drawing Ms. Covett.
(c) He is copying an illustration from a department store ad.
(d) He is drawing one of the female students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sheba's son attend a private school?
2. What is Steven's father interested in?
3. What do the students call the Homework Club, as described in Chapter 2?
4. What reason does Steven give for not being nice to Sheba?
5. After Sheba ignores him, what does Steven's note to her say?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)