|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sheba irritated with Steven at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) He left without saying goodbye.
(b) He said something nasty about Barbara.
(c) He said something vulgar to her.
(d) He told his father about the affair.
2. Why does Barbara think Pabblem is being so polite to her at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Pabblem must think she looks attractive.
(b) Pabblem has some extra classes he wants her to teach.
(c) Pabblem must have had a nice weekend.
(d) She is about to be in trouble over something.
3. Why is the lunch hour extended at school at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Graduation day.
(b) Staff portrait day.
(c) Field trip day.
(d) Standardized testing day.
4. What discipline problem occurs during the field trip to St. Alban's?
(a) Several students were fighting.
(b) Several students were caught shoplifting.
(c) Several students skipped the trip.
(d) Several students ran away.
5. Why does Barbara give the last Friday of March a gold star?
(a) She believes it to be a turning point in her friendship with Sheba.
(b) Barbara receives a promotion at work.
(c) Sheba and Steven have finally confessed their love for one another.
(d) She has finally told Richard about the affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Sheba find in her mailbox in Chapter 2?
2. According to Barbara in Chapter 2, where does Sheba first encounter Steven?
3. Who leaves the gift in Sheba's mailbox in Chapter 2?
4. Why is Barbara angry later after looking back on Sheba's initial confession?
5. How does Sheba justify Steven's moodiness when she goes to his house?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)