|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the "Mail" describe Steven in Chapter 2?
(a) Dark and handsome.
(b) Smart and sassy.
(c) Glowering and exotic.
(d) Young and tasteful.
2. Why does Richard say he is concerned with Sheba taking Ben for visits?
(a) She forgot to visit Ben when she said she would.
(b) She told Ben lies about Richard.
(c) She took him for tea and did not tell anyone where she was going.
(d) She was late picking Ben up.
3. What does Pabblem want Barbara to write about?
(a) How to increase school attendance.
(b) How to improve discipline on future field trips.
(c) How to encourage students to participate in after-school activities.
(d) How to improve test scores.
4. What discipline problem occurs during the field trip to St. Alban's?
(a) Several students ran away.
(b) Several students were fighting.
(c) Several students were caught shoplifting.
(d) Several students skipped the trip.
5. Where does Richard insist that Sheba spend her visits with Ben?
(a) At Barbara's flat.
(b) At the Beckwiths' home.
(c) At Richard's house.
(d) At the lawyer's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barbara give the last Friday of March a gold star?
2. Why is Polly not participating in Sheba and Ben's visits?
3. What does Barbara suggest Sheba do with her pottery?
4. Why does Barbara start to bleed at Sheba's home when she arrives for dinner?
5. Where does Steven get the phrase "Foxy Lady" for the portrait he gives to Sheba?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)