|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Barbara in Chapter 2, where does Sheba first encounter Steven?
(a) Art class.
(b) Homework Club.
(c) Lunch duty.
2. Who is Lila?
(a) Richard's new girlfriend who is helping Richard with the children.
(b) Sheba's sister.
(c) Ben's girlfriend.
(d) An old friend of Sheba's parents whose house is used as a meeting place for Ben and Sheba.
3. What does Sheba first notice about Steven's mother's kitchen?
(a) The lack of decor.
(b) The emptiness.
(c) The dirtiness.
(d) The cleanliness.
4. Where does Richard insist that Sheba spend her visits with Ben?
(a) At the lawyer's office.
(b) At the Beckwiths' home.
(c) At Barbara's flat.
(d) At Richard's house.
5. Why is Barbara disappointed over the summer months?
(a) She has not heard from Bangs all summer.
(b) Six weeks go by before Sheba contacts her.
(c) Barbara's mother cannot visit over the summer.
(d) Her summer school assignment is canceled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sheba tell her family she is going when she leaves to meet Steven in Chapter 10?
2. What do the students call the Homework Club, as described in Chapter 2?
3. What item of clothing does Sheba desperately need in Chapter 8?
4. How does Sheba feel about the gift left for her in Chapter 2?
5. Why does Richard say he is concerned with Sheba taking Ben for visits?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)