|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Sheba outside after Homework Club in Chapter 4?
2. Why does Barbara feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) She told the school's headmaster about Sheba.
(b) She canceled plans with Sheba and Richard.
(c) She stayed home from school to spend time with Sheba.
(d) She spoke to Bangs about Sheba and Steven.
3. How is Sheba able to call Steven in Chapter 14?
(a) She has Barbara call for her.
(b) She asks to speak to Steven's mother first.
(c) She pretends she is a friend from school.
(d) She has Polly call for her.
4. Why does Polly refuse to eat the food that Richard has gotten her?
(a) It is from McDonald's.
(b) It is cold.
(c) She is angry at Richard and won't eat at all.
(d) She will not eat fish.
5. What does Sheba's mother say about being with her children once her husband died?
(a) It is lonely.
(b) It is frightening.
(c) It is awkward and difficult.
(d) It is easier than ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barbara think Pabblem is being so polite to her at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What does Steven do outside before Sheba leaves in Chapter 4?
3. What discipline problem occurs during the field trip to St. Alban's?
4. What does Barbara believe is causing Polly's behavior?
5. What does Pabblem want Barbara to write about?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)