|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheba do when she returns home from picking up Polly at Brighton?
(a) She pages Steven.
(b) She cries in her room.
(c) She goes to Barbara's house.
(d) She hits Polly.
2. What does Pabblem want Barbara to write about?
(a) How to improve test scores.
(b) How to encourage students to participate in after-school activities.
(c) How to improve discipline on future field trips.
(d) How to increase school attendance.
3. What discipline problem occurs during the field trip to St. Alban's?
(a) Several students were caught shoplifting.
(b) Several students ran away.
(c) Several students skipped the trip.
(d) Several students were fighting.
4. Who is waiting for Sheba outside after Homework Club in Chapter 4?
5. What excuse does Barbara give for not finishing Pabblem's report?
(a) Her cat's death.
(b) A family problem.
(c) She forgot her notes at school.
(d) Her car broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Polly refuse to eat the food that Richard has gotten her?
2. How is Sheba feeling at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. Why does Sheba have to go to Scotland in Chapter 14?
4. What part of Sheba's family does Barbara thinks provokes jealousy in Sheba?
5. With whom does Barbara spend her Christmas holiday?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)