|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of secret move do Robin and Sophie make up?
(a) A secret footshake.
(b) A secret handshake.
(c) A secret nod.
(d) A secret walk.
2. Who calls and interupts the make-out session that Robin and Sophie have after school?
(b) Mrs. Murphy.
3. Who visits Robin when his parents are worried that he is not answering the phone?
(a) His art teacher, Mr. Schultz.
(b) His pastor, Mr. Vanmeter.
(c) His neighbor, Mrs. Jeffries.
(d) His aunt Mary.
4. What time does Robin wake up the day after Tessa's birthday party?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
5. How old does Tessa tell the group that she is turning on her birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin start to feel funny after eating the treat?
2. What is written on the T-shirt of Dylan, accompanied by a two-headed monster?
3. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
4. What nickname does Tessa give to Robin?
5. How old is Tessa really turning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robin do to try to apologize to Sophie for his actions?
2. What does Robin notice about the two college women in the group when he goes out for dessert with everyone after class?
3. What does Robin realize as he walks by stores on his date with Tessa?
4. What starts to happen to the other students when Robin and Sophie boldly stand up for their relationship by wearing the T-shirts and being openly affectionate?
5. In what way do Robin and Sophie finally communicate their feelings towards each other after Robin has tried unsuccessfully to ignore Sophie?
6. How do the other college students react when they find out that Robin is in high school?
7. What happens when Robin and Tessa go to her bedroom alone?
8. Why does Rachel approach Sophie and Robin's lunch table on the day that they wear their new T-shirts?
9. Why does Sophie feel uncomfortable when Robin finally puts his hands up her shirt?
10. Is Robin happy that Sophie and Rachel are friends again?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)