|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does Sophie write on her T-shirt in permanent marker?
(a) "Sophie for sale."
(b) "Mrs. Murphy."
(c) "I am such a Stein."
(d) "Murphy's girl."
2. Why does Robin tell Sophie that he ended things with Tessa?
(a) Because Tessa has an STD.
(b) Because he loves Sophie.
(c) Because he cannot be a good artist if he is in a relationship.
(d) Because he can't date a college girl.
3. What does Sophie do when Robin refuses to answer his cell phone?
(a) She gives his mother a note to give to him.
(b) She sends him an email.
(c) She starts calling the house phone over and over.
(d) She yells for him from underneath his window.
4. Why does Honk take the treat away from Robin?
(a) Because he is leaving and taking everything with him.
(b) Because he wants to save some for the other people coming to the party.
(c) Because he learns that Robin is a minor.
(d) Because he is angry that Robin kept a secret from the group.
5. What is Robin forced to admit to the others at Tessa's birthday party?
(a) That he hates art.
(b) That he might have lice.
(c) That he loves Sophie.
(d) That he is in high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robin says that he feels like a passenger on the Titanic and that Sophie is his_______.
2. Where do Tessa and Robin go after the others are clearly drunk?
3. How old does Tessa tell the group that she is turning on her birthday?
4. In addition to the T-shirts, what else do Robin and Sophie wear to show that they support each other?
5. What does Robin borrow from his dad in order to play a joke on Dylan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robin steal his dad's Boston Red Sox baseball cap and put it in a Ziploc bag?
2. How does Robin react the second time the attractive model Chelsea poses nude in his college art class?
3. What does Robin do to try to apologize to Sophie for his actions?
4. What is Sophie's reaction when she sees Robin and Tessa kissing?
5. What happens when Robin and Tessa go to her bedroom alone?
6. In what way do Robin and Sophie finally communicate their feelings towards each other after Robin has tried unsuccessfully to ignore Sophie?
7. Why is Robin so upset when Sophie decides to go to Bermuda with Rachel for the weekend?
8. How does Robin react when he spots his two college friends at the art museum?
9. What does Robin realize as he walks by stores on his date with Tessa?
10. What does Robin notice about the two college women in the group when he goes out for dessert with everyone after class?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)