|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin try to do to get Sophie to talk to him when she is avoiding him?
(a) Throws pebbles at her window.
(b) Sings with his guitar in her front yard.
(c) Goes on TV and asks her to forgive him.
(d) Drops off a letter at her doorstep.
2. Who calls and interupts the make-out session that Robin and Sophie have after school?
(c) Mrs. Murphy.
3. What does Robin's dad ask to borrow from his son?
(a) His hat.
(b) A CD.
(c) Some money.
(d) Some red paper and glitter.
4. Why does Sophie say that she has not spent any time with Rachel lately?
(a) Because their moms are fighting.
(b) Because they are just not friends anymore.
(c) Because of Robin.
(d) Because of the weather.
5. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
(a) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin break things off with Tessa?
2. Where is the first stop for the group for Tessa's birthday celebration?
3. What time does Robin wake up the day after Tessa's birthday party?
4. What does Robin leave in each one of Sophie's classes on Valentine's Day?
5. What computer program do Robin and Sophie use to see how long it will take his parents to get back from Vermont the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Robin happy that Sophie and Rachel are friends again?
2. What happens when Robin and Tessa go to her bedroom alone?
3. What starts to happen to the other students when Robin and Sophie boldly stand up for their relationship by wearing the T-shirts and being openly affectionate?
4. What does Robin realize as he walks by stores on his date with Tessa?
5. Why does Robin decide not to call any of his college friends to talk about his problems with Sophie?
6. What does Robin notice about the two college women in the group when he goes out for dessert with everyone after class?
7. How does Mr. Schultz react when he sees the homemade T-shirts that Robin and Sophie have made?
8. How does Robin react the second time the attractive model Chelsea poses nude in his college art class?
9. What is Sophie's reaction when she sees Robin and Tessa kissing?
10. How do the other college students react when they find out that Robin is in high school?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)