|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Robin express in his charcoal drawing at his college art class after his fight with Sophie?
2. What strange thing does Rachel have to do for a psychology project?
(a) Pretend like she is a man for a week.
(b) Trick or Treat in February.
(c) Ask strangers for their opinion of her.
(d) Not talk for two days.
3. What drink does Robin's mom have, even though she does not normally drink?
(a) A daiquiri.
(b) A martini.
(c) A beer.
(d) A shot of tequila.
4. Where does Sophie suggest that she and Robin go after they have made up from their fight?
(a) The art museum.
(b) The thrift shop.
(c) The beach.
(d) Back to her place.
5. Where do Tessa and Robin go after the others are clearly drunk?
(a) To Robin's house.
(b) To the art museum.
(c) To Tessa's room.
(d) To the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does having to break up with Sophie make Robin feel?
2. What type of all-you-can-eat buffet does the group go to?
3. Why does Robin break things off with Tessa?
4. What does Sophie do when she sees Robin kissing Tessa?
5. Who does Robin avoid when he is out with Sophie -- afraid that they will find out he is in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way do Robin and Sophie finally communicate their feelings towards each other after Robin has tried unsuccessfully to ignore Sophie?
2. Why does Sophie feel uncomfortable when Robin finally puts his hands up her shirt?
3. Why does Rachel approach Sophie and Robin's lunch table on the day that they wear their new T-shirts?
4. How does Robin react the second time the attractive model Chelsea poses nude in his college art class?
5. Is Robin happy that Sophie and Rachel are friends again?
6. In addition to Sophie not being there, why is Robin upset when he arrives at the art museum on Valentine's Day?
7. How does Mr. Schultz react when he sees the homemade T-shirts that Robin and Sophie have made?
8. What big event does Robin get invited to by Tessa?
9. Why does Robin steal his dad's Boston Red Sox baseball cap and put it in a Ziploc bag?
10. What starts to happen to the other students when Robin and Sophie boldly stand up for their relationship by wearing the T-shirts and being openly affectionate?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)