|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of glasses does the first college girl that Robin sees wear?
(a) Red-rimmed glasses.
(b) Wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) Thick bifocals.
2. Where do Sophie and Robin celebrate their five-week anniversary?
(a) At the art museum.
(b) At the football game.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At a party at Rachel's house.
3. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
(a) On her belly.
(b) Up her shirt.
(c) On her lower back.
(d) Between her legs.
4. What soap opera is Sophie's mom watching when Robin visits after school?
(a) The Bold and the Beautiful.
(b) One Life To Live.
(c) General Hospital.
(d) Days of Our Lives.
5. What do Sophie and Robin do until it is time for Robin to go home?
(a) Eat pizza.
(b) Make out.
(c) Homework and doodle.
(d) Watch TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first assignment that Robin has in the college art class?
2. Why do the college kids laugh at Robin?
3. What change to his appearance does Robin decide to try to make Sophie happy?
4. Where did Sophie and Robin first talk to each other?
5. Why does Robin decide that he needs to break up with Sophie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robin believe that neither Rachel or Grace are behind the awful things that are written about Sophie in the girls' bathroom?
2. What is Robin's reaction when he hears that Sophie is taking a bath when he calls?
3. Why is Robin uncomfortable when he has to draw a naked male model for his art class?
4. How does Robin react to the first model who takes her clothes off in his art class?
5. Why does Robin decide to grow a beard?
6. Why does Sophie find so much pleasure in playing the "Wack-A-Mole" game at the arcade?
7. What great opportunity does Mr. Schultz present to Robin after class one day?
8. Explain why Robin sneaks past his parents when he gets home from school in order to avoid them.
9. Why does Robin start to think about Sophie as he is drawing the naked model?
10. How do Robin and Sophie begin dating?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)