|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture does someone draw on the board in the art room that is meant to embarass Robin and Sophie?
(a) Robin with his hands down a girl's pants.
(b) One of Sophie naked.
(c) One of Robin naked.
(d) One of the couple kissing.
2. What does Robin quickly learn that he dislikes about his new appearance?
(a) It makes him look stupid.
(b) He looks too much like Sophie's ex-boyfriend.
(c) It does not please Sophie after all.
(d) It itches.
3. Why does Robin think that Sophie will break up with him after they are back at school?
(a) Because she is bored with him already.
(b) Because she cheated on him.
(c) Because she is popular and he is not.
(d) Because she plans to switch to a different school.
4. Why does Robin say that he can never tell his parents anything?
(a) Because they are great listeners.
(b) Because they are too busy to listen.
(c) Because they just tell at him.
(d) Because they tell him to just focus on his schoolwork instead.
5. What nickname does Harrison go by?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who flings himself down on his knees, begging Sophie that the news about her and Robin is untrue?
2. What does Robin tell Sophie that being at his college art classes is like?
3. What musical artist's name do Robin and Sophie makes puns about?
4. What change to his appearance does Robin decide to try to make Sophie happy?
5. Who is the narrator of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robin start to think about Sophie as he is drawing the naked model?
2. Why does Robin decide to grow a beard?
3. What does Sophie say to Rachel and Grace when they corner her in the bathroom and tell her to break up with Robin?
4. What does Robin draw when Mr. Schultz asks the class to draw what mood they are in?
5. Why does Robin have such a deep relationship with classic rock and roll music?
6. Why is Robin nervous before his first college art class?
7. Describe Robin Murphy's reputation at his high school when the book begins?
8. Based on his actions, what do you think the art teacher Mr. Schultz feels about the relationship between Robin and Sophie?
9. Why does Robin say that he never asks Sophie to do anything physical, beyond just kissing?
10. What great opportunity does Mr. Schultz present to Robin after class one day?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)