|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Robin discovers Tessa's true age?
(a) He calls his mom to come pick him up.
(b) They make out in her dorm room.
(c) They decide to quit art class together.
(d) He immediately tells the others.
2. What phrase does Robin write on his T-shirt in response to Sophie's phrase?
(a) "Stein plus Murphy forever."
(b) "I'm with Stein."
(c) "I'm such a Murphy."
(d) "Mr. Stein."
3. What does Sophie tell Robin about the fact that the kids at school have made up a mean phrase about her?
(a) That it makes her cry when she hears it.
(b) That she thinks it is definitely time to break up.
(c) That she has known about it for weeks.
(d) That she just heard it for the first time that day.
4. What does Sophie do when Robin refuses to answer his cell phone?
(a) She gives his mother a note to give to him.
(b) She yells for him from underneath his window.
(c) She starts calling the house phone over and over.
(d) She sends him an email.
5. In addition to the T-shirts, what else do Robin and Sophie wear to show that they support each other?
(a) A drawn-on tattoo that says "Outlaws Rule!"
(b) Promise rings.
(c) Red Sox baseball caps.
(d) Matching necklaces.
6. What kind of secret move do Robin and Sophie make up?
(a) A secret walk.
(b) A secret nod.
(c) A secret handshake.
(d) A secret footshake.
7. Why is Robin unhappy that Rachel and Sophie are friends again?
(a) Because he does not think that Sophie should forgive Rachel.
(b) Because he is developing feelings for Rachel.
(c) Because he can tell that Rachel still does not like him.
(d) Because Sophie is spending all her time and attention on Rachel.
8. Who does Robin avoid when he is out with Sophie -- afraid that they will find out he is in high school?
(a) Two models from his college art class.
(b) Honk and Eve.
(c) His art instructor and his wife.
(d) Tessa and Joe.
9. What time does Robin wake up the day after Tessa's birthday party?
(a) 6 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
10. What does Sophie give to Robin when she sees him at school the next morning?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A smile.
(c) Her new phone number.
(d) A new shirt.
11. Why do Robin's parents arrive home early from their daycare center?
(a) They are worried about Robin.
(b) There was a fire at the daycare.
(c) They both have lice.
(d) They want to catch Robin and Sophie making out.
12. Why does Sophie say that she has not spent any time with Rachel lately?
(a) Because their moms are fighting.
(b) Because of the weather.
(c) Because of Robin.
(d) Because they are just not friends anymore.
13. What happens to Robin on the drive home from Tessa's birthday party?
(a) He pukes.
(b) He gets in a car accident.
(c) He starts fighting with his parents.
(d) He cries.
14. What does Robin try to do to get Sophie to talk to him when she is avoiding him?
(a) Drops off a letter at her doorstep.
(b) Throws pebbles at her window.
(c) Goes on TV and asks her to forgive him.
(d) Sings with his guitar in her front yard.
15. What is Robin forced to admit to the others at Tessa's birthday party?
(a) That he loves Sophie.
(b) That he is in high school.
(c) That he might have lice.
(d) That he hates art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rachel invite Sophie for the weekend?
2. Why does Honk take the treat away from Robin?
3. What is written on the T-shirt of Dylan, accompanied by a two-headed monster?
4. How does Sophie express her feelings about Robin's evasive attitude when she shows up at his house?
5. Why doesn't Robin want Sophie to see him dropping off the gifts?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)