|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin try to do to get Sophie to talk to him when she is avoiding him?
(a) Sings with his guitar in her front yard.
(b) Throws pebbles at her window.
(c) Goes on TV and asks her to forgive him.
(d) Drops off a letter at her doorstep.
2. What does Robin realize as he is on his date with Tessa?
(a) That Sophie is cheating on him.
(b) That he forgot his wallet.
(c) That tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
(d) That Tessa is actually really annoying.
3. Who visits Robin when his parents are worried that he is not answering the phone?
(a) His aunt Mary.
(b) His neighbor, Mrs. Jeffries.
(c) His art teacher, Mr. Schultz.
(d) His pastor, Mr. Vanmeter.
4. What part of the daycare center does Robin's mom tell his dad to go back and inspect?
(a) The front desk area.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The "dress up" center.
(d) The parking lot.
5. What special museum does Robin suggest the birthday partiers go to?
(a) A museum dedicated to Renoir.
(b) A button museum.
(c) A rock and roll museum.
(d) A dirt museum.
6. When Mr. Schultz sees the T-shirts, what does he write on his own?
(a) "I support Robin and Sophie."
(b) "Team Stein."
(c) "I'm with Stein."
(d) "I am such a Schultz."
7. Whose birthday party is Robin invited to?
(b) Mr. Schultz's.
8. What does Sophie do when Robin refuses to answer his cell phone?
(a) She sends him an email.
(b) She yells for him from underneath his window.
(c) She starts calling the house phone over and over.
(d) She gives his mother a note to give to him.
9. What type of music does Mr. Schultz turn on to inspire the students to draw?
(a) New Age.
10. What happens after Robin discovers Tessa's true age?
(a) He calls his mom to come pick him up.
(b) He immediately tells the others.
(c) They decide to quit art class together.
(d) They make out in her dorm room.
11. What color is Tessa's hair?
12. What phrase does Robin write on his T-shirt in response to Sophie's phrase?
(a) "Stein plus Murphy forever."
(b) "I'm with Stein."
(c) "Mr. Stein."
(d) "I'm such a Murphy."
13. What computer program do Robin and Sophie use to see how long it will take his parents to get back from Vermont the next day?
(a) Google Earth.
(c) An online atlas.
(d) Google Maps.
14. In addition to the T-shirts, what else do Robin and Sophie wear to show that they support each other?
(a) A drawn-on tattoo that says "Outlaws Rule!"
(b) Red Sox baseball caps.
(c) Matching necklaces.
(d) Promise rings.
15. How does Robin react the second time that he sees the art class model Chelsea?
(a) He is able to draw her as an object and not feel attraction.
(b) He can't stop thinking about making out with her.
(c) He is bored just looking at her.
(d) He can't stop comparing her to Sophie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Robin wake up the day after Tessa's birthday party?
2. What happens to Robin on the drive home from Tessa's birthday party?
3. What kind of secret move do Robin and Sophie make up?
4. What is written on the T-shirt of Dylan, accompanied by a two-headed monster?
5. Where is the first stop for the group for Tessa's birthday celebration?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)