|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robin unhappy that Rachel and Sophie are friends again?
(a) Because he does not think that Sophie should forgive Rachel.
(b) Because he is developing feelings for Rachel.
(c) Because Sophie is spending all her time and attention on Rachel.
(d) Because he can tell that Rachel still does not like him.
2. What is written on the T-shirt of Dylan, accompanied by a two-headed monster?
(a) Steinmurph monster.
3. What phrase does Robin write on his T-shirt in response to Sophie's phrase?
(a) "I'm such a Murphy."
(b) "Stein plus Murphy forever."
(c) "Mr. Stein."
(d) "I'm with Stein."
4. What kind of secret move do Robin and Sophie make up?
(a) A secret nod.
(b) A secret walk.
(c) A secret footshake.
(d) A secret handshake.
5. What does Robin borrow from his dad in order to play a joke on Dylan?
(a) His blonde, curly wig.
(b) His car.
(c) His Boston Red Sox baseball cap.
(d) His credit card.
6. What phrase does Sophie write on her T-shirt in permanent marker?
(a) "Murphy's girl."
(b) "Mrs. Murphy."
(c) "Sophie for sale."
(d) "I am such a Stein."
7. Why doesn't Robin want Sophie to see him dropping off the gifts?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He does not want her to know that it is from him.
(c) He does not want her to cry in front of him.
(d) He does not want to see her reaction if it is negative.
8. Who does Robin avoid when he is out with Sophie -- afraid that they will find out he is in high school?
(a) His art instructor and his wife.
(b) Honk and Eve.
(c) Tessa and Joe.
(d) Two models from his college art class.
9. Why does Robin begin to have "impure" thoughts when he goes out for dessert with his classmates after his college art class?
(a) Because the model from class turned him on.
(b) Because he wants to make Sophie have sex with him.
(c) Because he is sitting in between Eve and Tessa.
(d) Because he can't wait to have a make-up/make-out session with Sophie.
10. What does Sophie tell Robin about the fact that the kids at school have made up a mean phrase about her?
(a) That she thinks it is definitely time to break up.
(b) That she has known about it for weeks.
(c) That she just heard it for the first time that day.
(d) That it makes her cry when she hears it.
11. How does Rachel react to seeing the new T-shirts that Robin and Sophie wear to school?
(a) By joining them at their table in the cafeteria.
(b) By laughing.
(c) By rolling her eyes and ignoring them.
(d) By leaving the cafeteria in tears.
12. Who calls and interupts the make-out session that Robin and Sophie have after school?
(c) Mrs. Murphy.
13. Where is the first stop for the group for Tessa's birthday celebration?
(a) The Annual Streakers Parade.
(b) The art classroom.
(c) The Running of the Brides.
(d) A breakfast place.
14. What does Sophie give to Robin when she sees him at school the next morning?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A new shirt.
(c) Her new phone number.
(d) A smile.
15. How does Sophie express her feelings about Robin's evasive attitude when she shows up at his house?
(a) By cursing at him on his doorstep.
(b) By drawing her feelings on a sketch pad.
(c) By kissing him in his kitchen.
(d) By throwing her math book at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Robin's mom have, even though she does not normally drink?
2. How does having to break up with Sophie make Robin feel?
3. What time does Robin wake up the day after Tessa's birthday party?
4. Why does Sophie say that she has not spent any time with Rachel lately?
5. Why does Honk take the treat away from Robin?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)