|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin begin to have "impure" thoughts when he goes out for dessert with his classmates after his college art class?
(a) Because he wants to make Sophie have sex with him.
(b) Because he is sitting in between Eve and Tessa.
(c) Because the model from class turned him on.
(d) Because he can't wait to have a make-up/make-out session with Sophie.
2. What phrase does Robin write on his T-shirt in response to Sophie's phrase?
(a) "Mr. Stein."
(b) "Stein plus Murphy forever."
(c) "I'm such a Murphy."
(d) "I'm with Stein."
3. What does Robin realize as he is on his date with Tessa?
(a) That Sophie is cheating on him.
(b) That Tessa is actually really annoying.
(c) That tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
(d) That he forgot his wallet.
4. How does Robin react the second time that he sees the art class model Chelsea?
(a) He is bored just looking at her.
(b) He is able to draw her as an object and not feel attraction.
(c) He can't stop thinking about making out with her.
(d) He can't stop comparing her to Sophie.
5. Why doesn't Robin want Sophie to see him dropping off the gifts?
(a) He does not want to see her reaction if it is negative.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He does not want her to cry in front of him.
(d) He does not want her to know that it is from him.
6. What is written on the T-shirt of Dylan, accompanied by a two-headed monster?
(c) Steinmurph monster.
7. Why does Robin break things off with Tessa?
(a) Because she is just too old for him.
(b) Because he finds out she has an STD.
(c) Because he knows that he only cares for Sophie.
(d) Because he wants to play the field.
8. What does Robin leave in each one of Sophie's classes on Valentine's Day?
(a) A letter and piece of jewelry.
(b) A box of chocolate and a stuffed animal.
(c) A white rose and picture of himself.
(d) A homemade Valentine and a single red rose.
9. How does Sophie express her feelings about Robin's evasive attitude when she shows up at his house?
(a) By kissing him in his kitchen.
(b) By throwing her math book at him.
(c) By drawing her feelings on a sketch pad.
(d) By cursing at him on his doorstep.
10. What type of all-you-can-eat buffet does the group go to?
(a) A steak buffet.
(b) A hot dog buffet.
(c) A chocolate buffet.
(d) A salad buffet.
11. Why does Honk take the treat away from Robin?
(a) Because he wants to save some for the other people coming to the party.
(b) Because he is leaving and taking everything with him.
(c) Because he is angry that Robin kept a secret from the group.
(d) Because he learns that Robin is a minor.
12. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
(b) Van Gogh.
13. What store does Sophie want to go to with Rachel?
(b) Banana Republic.
(d) The thrift shop.
14. How does Rachel react to seeing the new T-shirts that Robin and Sophie wear to school?
(a) By leaving the cafeteria in tears.
(b) By laughing.
(c) By rolling her eyes and ignoring them.
(d) By joining them at their table in the cafeteria.
15. Why do Robin's parents arrive home early from their daycare center?
(a) They want to catch Robin and Sophie making out.
(b) They both have lice.
(c) They are worried about Robin.
(d) There was a fire at the daycare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party is Robin invited to?
2. Who visits Robin when his parents are worried that he is not answering the phone?
3. What computer program do Robin and Sophie use to see how long it will take his parents to get back from Vermont the next day?
4. What does Sophie tell Robin about the fact that the kids at school have made up a mean phrase about her?
5. Where do Tessa and Robin go after the others are clearly drunk?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)