|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What artist painted the favorite piece that Sophie and Robin love?
(b) Van Gogh.
2. What picture does someone draw on the board in the art room that is meant to embarass Robin and Sophie?
(a) One of Robin naked.
(b) Robin with his hands down a girl's pants.
(c) One of Sophie naked.
(d) One of the couple kissing.
3. When did Robin begin dating his new girlfriend?
(a) Christmas break.
(b) Spring break.
(c) The first day of school.
(d) On his birthday.
4. Who is the student at Robin's school who keeps stealing his yellow hat?
5. What recreational activity do Robin and Sophie do to take out their aggression on their classmates?
6. What musical group does Robin say his father played for him when he was still in the womb?
(a) The Beach Boys.
(b) Led Zeppellin.
(c) The Supremes.
(d) Boyz II Men.
7. Where are Sophie's parents when she invites Robin over to her house on a Tuesday afternoon?
(b) The grocery store.
(d) Marriage counseling.
8. Who does Sophie introduce to Robin when she sees him back at school?
(a) Rachel and Grace.
(b) Ellen and Amy.
(c) Sarah and Rachel.
(d) Sarah and Grace.
9. Where do Sophie and Robin meet after school on the day the other students find out that they are dating?
(a) The football field.
(b) The art room.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The gymnasium.
10. What does Sophie tell Robin about the conversation with her friends?
(a) She says that they want to meet Robin.
(b) She says that her friends want to know if Robin has any friends who want to date them.
(c) She says that they are making her choose between Robin and them.
(d) She says that they told her that Robin is ugly.
11. What happens at the second college art class that Robin attends?
(a) The teacher tells him that he cannot come back.
(b) He teaches the class how to sketch.
(c) A college girl flirts with him.
(d) Someone steals his art supplies.
12. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
(a) Up her shirt.
(b) On her lower back.
(c) Between her legs.
(d) On her belly.
13. What distinguishing feature does Robin Murphy have?
(a) Red hair.
(b) A mustache.
(c) Purple eyes.
(d) Long curly hair.
14. Robin says that he loves having a/an ____ for a girlfriend.
(a) Hot girl.
(d) Popular girl.
15. What do Sophie and Robin do until it is time for Robin to go home?
(a) Eat pizza.
(b) Make out.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Homework and doodle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sophie react when she sees Robin at school?
2. What type of presentation does Robin give to his health class?
3. What is Sophie's image before dating Robin?
4. What insult does Robin hear Dylan say to Grace when she trips in the hallway?
5. Why does Robin believe that Rachel and Grace did not write the mean things about Sophie?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)