|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robin say that Sophie looks like as she is playing the arcade game?
(a) Cleopatra in heat.
(b) Tinkerbelle in rage.
(c) An insane clown.
(d) Buffy on a rampage.
2. How do Sophie and Robin act in the halls?
(a) They ignore each other.
(b) They make out against the lockers.
(c) They hold hands.
(d) They yell at the other students.
3. What is the first assignment that Robin has in the college art class?
(a) To paint a bowl of fruit.
(b) To draw a picture of a classmate.
(c) To draw a nude female model.
(d) To paint his favorite place from memory.
4. What nickname does Harrison go by?
5. Why does Robin have trouble starting his first assignment for art class?
(a) He forgot to eat dinner and is hungry.
(b) The female model is beautiful and distracting.
(c) He is nervous around the older students.
(d) His hands are shaking because he is afraid he will not succeed.
6. Why does Robin wish that Sophie was with him at the second college art class?
(a) Because he is lonely and wants a friend to keep him company.
(b) So she could see that another girl is interested in Robin.
(c) So she could learn all of the cool art techniques that he is learning.
(d) Because he loves her and misses her when he is at class.
7. What type of presentation does Robin give to his health class?
(a) One on the female body.
(b) One on puberty.
(c) One on sexually transmitted diseases.
(d) One on how to be prepared for natural disasters.
8. What is the name of the model in Robin's first college art class?
9. Where do Sophie and Robin spend their three-week anniversary?
(a) The art museum.
(b) The beach.
(c) At a fancy restaurant.
(d) The football field.
10. What happens at the second college art class that Robin attends?
(a) The teacher tells him that he cannot come back.
(b) A college girl flirts with him.
(c) Someone steals his art supplies.
(d) He teaches the class how to sketch.
11. How does Robin say that the other students act when they see him and Sophie together?
(a) Like Robin and Sophie are aliens.
(b) Like Robin and Sophie are criminals.
(c) Like Robin and Sophie are celebrities.
(d) Like Robin and Sophie have lice.
12. When did this derogatory phrase originate?
(a) When Robin was in fourth grade.
(b) When Robin was in preschool.
(c) When Robin was in first grade.
(d) When Robin was in kindergarten.
13. What is Tessa's real name?
14. What does Sophie tell Robin about the conversation with her friends?
(a) She says that her friends want to know if Robin has any friends who want to date them.
(b) She says that they told her that Robin is ugly.
(c) She says that they want to meet Robin.
(d) She says that they are making her choose between Robin and them.
15. Who is the student at Robin's school who keeps stealing his yellow hat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Robin and Sophie eat their lunches on the day that the mean things about Sophie are written?
2. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
3. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
4. Why does Sophie cancel her Friday dinner plans with Robin?
5. What does Sophie say to Robin after school to reassure him?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)