|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie tell Robin about the conversation with her friends?
(a) She says that her friends want to know if Robin has any friends who want to date them.
(b) She says that they are making her choose between Robin and them.
(c) She says that they want to meet Robin.
(d) She says that they told her that Robin is ugly.
2. Who flings himself down on his knees, begging Sophie that the news about her and Robin is untrue?
(a) Zak Benson.
(b) Emilio Brown.
(c) Ben Spencer.
(d) Jack Heager.
3. What does Robin tell the other people in his college art class to call him?
4. How does the conversation between the three girls end?
(a) With Sophie seeing Robin and yelling at him.
(b) With Sophie promising to break up with Robin.
(c) With the girls telling Sophie that they really like Robin.
(d) With Sophie walking away in tears.
5. What famous person does Robin that his new look "worked" for?
(a) Leonardo DiCaprio.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Paul McCartney.
6. What is one of the many reasons that Sophie's mom gives for coming into the kitchen to check on them?
(a) She needs to wash the windows.
(b) She needs to talk to them about safe sex.
(c) She needs to clean the microwave.
(d) She needs to check on the roast in the oven.
7. What does Robin say he used to think only happened to girls?
(a) They cried in public.
(b) They went on diets.
(c) They got weak in the knees.
(d) They fell in love.
8. Where do the other students write mean things about Sophie?
(a) The art class chalkboard.
(b) The bathroom walls at school.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The football field.
9. Why does Robin think that Sophie will break up with him after they are back at school?
(a) Because she cheated on him.
(b) Because she is popular and he is not.
(c) Because she plans to switch to a different school.
(d) Because she is bored with him already.
10. What happens at the second college art class that Robin attends?
(a) A college girl flirts with him.
(b) Someone steals his art supplies.
(c) The teacher tells him that he cannot come back.
(d) He teaches the class how to sketch.
11. What advice does the college art instructor give the class about sketching a person?
(a) He says to focus on what is "below the surface."
(b) He says to try to infuse some personality in the drawing.
(c) He says to keep it as realistic as possible.
(d) He says to keep it as vague as possible.
12. How does Sophie react when she sees Robin at school?
(a) By grabbing his hands happily.
(b) By leaving a secret note in his locker.
(c) By yelling at him.
(d) By ignoring him.
13. What is the name of the skeleton that Honk and Robin give a fake mohawk to?
(a) Dr. Bones.
(b) Boney Bob.
(c) Bo Jangles.
(d) Mr. Anatomy.
14. What medium does Robin use to draw his first sketch in the college art class?
(a) Colored pencil.
(b) A fine-tip marker.
(d) Ballpoint pen.
15. What change to his appearance does Robin decide to try to make Sophie happy?
(a) Dye his hair blonde.
(b) Grow a beard.
(c) Shave his head.
(d) Lose weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
2. What observation does Eve make about the male model that the art students draw?
3. What does Robin tell his mother when she picks him up from the college art class on the night he was first invited to go out?
4. Why do Robin's parents go to Vermont every February?
5. What item does Robin buy at a thrift shop because it reminds him of a favorite painting?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)