|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 274-286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sophie and Robin celebrate their five-week anniversary?
(a) At the beach.
(b) At the art museum.
(c) At the football game.
(d) At a party at Rachel's house.
2. What computer program do Robin and Sophie use to see how long it will take his parents to get back from Vermont the next day?
(b) Google Maps.
(c) An online atlas.
(d) Google Earth.
3. When did Robin begin dating his new girlfriend?
(a) The first day of school.
(b) On his birthday.
(c) Christmas break.
(d) Spring break.
4. What phrase does Sophie write on her T-shirt in permanent marker?
(a) "Murphy's girl."
(b) "Sophie for sale."
(c) "Mrs. Murphy."
(d) "I am such a Stein."
5. Why doesn't Robin want Sophie to see him dropping off the gifts?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He does not want her to cry in front of him.
(c) He does not want to see her reaction if it is negative.
(d) He does not want her to know that it is from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin start to feel funny after eating the treat?
2. How does having to break up with Sophie make Robin feel?
3. What soap opera is Sophie's mom watching when Robin visits after school?
4. How do the other students react to the news that Sophie and Robin are dating?
5. What trails behind Sophie in the sketch that she draws of herself walking down the street alone?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)