|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 91-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inspires Robin to make this change?
(a) He wants to look more like the man in their favorite Renoir painting.
(b) He wants to look more like a man.
(c) He wants to rebel against his parents.
(d) He hopes it will make Sophie want to sleep with him.
2. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
(a) Up her shirt.
(b) On her belly.
(c) Between her legs.
(d) On her lower back.
3. How do the other students react to the news that Sophie and Robin are dating?
(a) They congratulate them.
(b) They can't believe Sophie would date Robin.
(c) They throw food at them.
(d) They want to break them up.
4. What soap opera is Sophie's mom watching when Robin visits after school?
(a) The Bold and the Beautiful.
(b) Days of Our Lives.
(c) One Life To Live.
(d) General Hospital.
5. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
(a) Yell at each other.
(b) Make out.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Drink alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "lullaby" did Robin's mother to sing to him when he was a baby?
2. What happens at the second college art class that Robin attends?
3. Why does Robin wish that Sophie was with him at the second college art class?
4. What class do Robin and Sophie have together?
5. Who flings himself down on his knees, begging Sophie that the news about her and Robin is untrue?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)