|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 91-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened around the time that other students started using the phrase?
(a) Robin slipped on a patch of ice in front of his classmates.
(b) Robin moved to the area.
(c) Robin peed his pants at school.
(d) Robin got braces.
2. When did Robin begin dating his new girlfriend?
(a) Spring break.
(b) On his birthday.
(c) The first day of school.
(d) Christmas break.
3. Why does Robin think that Sophie will break up with him after they are back at school?
(a) Because she plans to switch to a different school.
(b) Because she is bored with him already.
(c) Because she is popular and he is not.
(d) Because she cheated on him.
4. What does Robin compare his relationship to Sophie to?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Beauty and the Beast.
(c) Cinderella and Prince Charming.
(d) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
5. What happens at the second college art class that Robin attends?
(a) The teacher tells him that he cannot come back.
(b) A college girl flirts with him.
(c) Someone steals his art supplies.
(d) He teaches the class how to sketch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
2. What is the name of the arcade where Robin and Sophie go?
3. What object hits Robin when he is kissing Sophie after school?
4. What musical group does Robin say his father played for him when he was still in the womb?
5. What nickname does Harrison go by?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)