|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 91-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who flings himself down on his knees, begging Sophie that the news about her and Robin is untrue?
(a) Emilio Brown.
(b) Ben Spencer.
(c) Zak Benson.
(d) Jack Heager.
2. Where do Sophie and Robin spend their three-week anniversary?
(a) The art museum.
(b) The beach.
(c) At a fancy restaurant.
(d) The football field.
3. What is the name of the model in Robin's first college art class?
4. What decision does Sophie make after the emotional conversation with her friends?
(a) To break up with Robin.
(b) To run away from home with Robin.
(c) To stay with Robin.
(d) To go to a different school.
5. When did this derogatory phrase originate?
(a) When Robin was in fourth grade.
(b) When Robin was in kindergarten.
(c) When Robin was in first grade.
(d) When Robin was in preschool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase do students use that is derogatory to Robin?
2. What nickname does Harrison go by?
3. What game does Sophie let loose playing?
4. What is Robin's image before dating Sophie?
5. What is Sophie's image before dating Robin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)