|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 91-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sophie and Robin spend their three-week anniversary?
(a) The football field.
(b) The art museum.
(c) The beach.
(d) At a fancy restaurant.
2. What is Robin's image before dating Sophie?
(a) He is one of the most popular kids in school.
(b) No one really knows who he is.
(c) He is known as a bully.
(d) He is considered a "dork."
3. Why is Robin concerned about his relationship with Sophie on the day that the other students find out that they are dating?
(a) Because he sees something "in her eyes."
(b) Because he thinks she might be pregnant.
(c) Because she looks ill.
(d) Because he can tell that she is annoyed with him.
4. Where do Robin and Sophie eat their lunches on the day that the mean things about Sophie are written?
(a) In the art class room.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) On the bleachers.
(d) At a restaurant.
5. What musical artist's name do Robin and Sophie makes puns about?
(a) Ray Davies.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Ray Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "lullaby" did Robin's mother to sing to him when he was a baby?
2. What inspires Robin to make this change?
3. Who is Robin Murphy dating when the book opens?
4. By what nickname do Sophie's friends call her?
5. What is one of the many reasons that Sophie's mom gives for coming into the kitchen to check on them?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)