|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 39-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie say to Robin after school to reassure him?
(a) She tells him that they should run away together.
(b) She tells him that she loves him.
(c) She tells him that everything will be okay.
(d) She tells him that she will stop hanging out with her friends.
2. What does Robin compare his relationship to Sophie to?
(a) Cinderella and Prince Charming.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
(d) Beauty and the Beast.
3. Why does Robin think that Sophie will break up with him after they are back at school?
(a) Because she is popular and he is not.
(b) Because she cheated on him.
(c) Because she is bored with him already.
(d) Because she plans to switch to a different school.
4. What song is Robin's parents listening to when he gets home from school?
(a) "Can't Buy Me Love" by The Beatles.
(b) "Respect" by Aretha Franklin.
(c) "Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash.
(d) "Little Surfer Girl" by The Beach Boys.
5. Who is Sophie's ex boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What class do Robin and Sophie have together?
2. Why does Robin say that he can never tell his parents anything?
3. What does Robin say he used to think only happened to girls?
4. Who is Robin Murphy dating when the book opens?
5. Robin says that he loves having a/an ____ for a girlfriend.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)