|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 248-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the college kids laugh at Robin?
(a) Because they think his jokes are funny.
(b) Because he burps loudly.
(c) Because they find out he is only in high school.
(d) Because he is terrible at art.
2. What is the name of the model in Robin's first college art class?
3. What does Grace call Sophie in an attempt to offend her?
(a) Robin's plaything.
(b) Robin's woman.
(c) Mrs. Robin.
(d) Mrs. Murphy.
4. What is Sophie doing when Robin calls her?
(a) Listening to rock music.
(b) Doing art class homework.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Taking a bath.
5. What happens after Robin discovers Tessa's true age?
(a) They make out in her dorm room.
(b) He calls his mom to come pick him up.
(c) He immediately tells the others.
(d) They decide to quit art class together.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Schultz sees the T-shirts, what does he write on his own?
2. How does Rachel's mother react to Sophie and Robin kissing in the kitchen?
3. What class do Robin and Sophie have together?
4. Why does Robin wish that Sophie was with him at the second college art class?
5. What emotion does Robin express in his charcoal drawing at his college art class after his fight with Sophie?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)