|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 248-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music does Mr. Schultz turn on to inspire the students to draw?
(d) New Age.
2. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
(a) Between her legs.
(b) Up her shirt.
(c) On her lower back.
(d) On her belly.
3. What phrase does Robin write on his T-shirt in response to Sophie's phrase?
(a) "Mr. Stein."
(b) "Stein plus Murphy forever."
(c) "I'm with Stein."
(d) "I'm such a Murphy."
4. In addition to the T-shirts, what else do Robin and Sophie wear to show that they support each other?
(a) A drawn-on tattoo that says "Outlaws Rule!"
(b) Red Sox baseball caps.
(c) Matching necklaces.
(d) Promise rings.
5. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
(a) Make out.
(b) Yell at each other.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Drink alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin say he used to think only happened to girls?
2. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
3. Why does Robin avoid his parents when he gets home from school?
4. What is written on the T-shirt of Dylan, accompanied by a two-headed monster?
5. What kind of glasses does the first college girl that Robin sees wear?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)