|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 157-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
(a) On her belly.
(b) Between her legs.
(c) Up her shirt.
(d) On her lower back.
2. Why does Robin believe that Rachel and Grace did not write the mean things about Sophie?
(a) The real people who did it admit it to Robin.
(b) He hears them say that they love Sophie.
(c) He knows that they were both home sick.
(d) He hears them talking about it and wondering who did it.
3. What does Robin tell Sophie that being at his college art classes is like?
(a) Being in a bad dream.
(b) Being the lowest kid on the totem pole.
(c) Just like being in high school.
(d) Living in an alternate universe.
4. What college does Mr. Schultz's friend work at?
5. What do Sophie and Robin do until it is time for Robin to go home?
(a) Make out.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Eat pizza.
(d) Homework and doodle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trails behind Sophie in the sketch that she draws of herself walking down the street alone?
2. What news does the art teacher tell Robin about furthering his art education?
3. What genre of music does Robin like to listen to the most?
4. What musical artist's name do Robin and Sophie makes puns about?
5. How does Robin get to his first college art class?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)