|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 157-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
(a) Make out.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Drink alcohol.
(d) Yell at each other.
2. What happens at the second college art class that Robin attends?
(a) Someone steals his art supplies.
(b) The teacher tells him that he cannot come back.
(c) A college girl flirts with him.
(d) He teaches the class how to sketch.
3. Why does Robin believe that Rachel and Grace did not write the mean things about Sophie?
(a) He hears them talking about it and wondering who did it.
(b) He knows that they were both home sick.
(c) The real people who did it admit it to Robin.
(d) He hears them say that they love Sophie.
4. What does Robin tell Sophie that being at his college art classes is like?
(a) Being the lowest kid on the totem pole.
(b) Being in a bad dream.
(c) Just like being in high school.
(d) Living in an alternate universe.
5. Why do Robin's parents go to Vermont every February?
(a) To attend a preschool convention.
(b) To go on a wine-tasting tour.
(c) To visit family.
(d) To go out to dinner for their anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy do Robin and Sophie have to get home after school without being ridiculed?
2. Why does Robin wish that Sophie was with him at the second college art class?
3. What does Robin tell his mother to do if Sophie comes over to the house looking for him?
4. What has the art teacher, Mr. Shultz, erased on the embarassing picture before Robin and Sophie get to class?
5. What "lullaby" did Robin's mother to sing to him when he was a baby?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)