|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 157-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture does someone draw on the board in the art room that is meant to embarass Robin and Sophie?
(a) One of the couple kissing.
(b) One of Sophie naked.
(c) Robin with his hands down a girl's pants.
(d) One of Robin naked.
2. What "lullaby" did Robin's mother to sing to him when he was a baby?
(a) "Baby, I Love You" by the Ronnettes.
(b) "Oh, What a Night" by the Dells.
(c) "Dream On" by Aerosmith.
(d) "Goodnight My Angel" by Billy Joel.
3. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
(a) Between her legs.
(b) Up her shirt.
(c) On her belly.
(d) On her lower back.
4. Where do the other students write mean things about Sophie?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) The football field.
(c) The bathroom walls at school.
(d) The art class chalkboard.
5. Where do Robin and Sophie eat their lunches on the day that the mean things about Sophie are written?
(a) On the bleachers.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) In the art class room.
(d) In the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of presentation does Robin give to his health class?
2. Does Mrs. Stein like Robin dating Sophie?
3. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
4. What soap opera is Sophie's mom watching when Robin visits after school?
5. Robin says that he feels like a passenger on the Titanic and that Sophie is his_______.
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)