|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sophie cancel her Friday dinner plans with Robin?
(a) Because her mother tells her that they have family plans.
(b) Because she is having second thoughts about their relationship.
(c) Because she wants to go to a party with her friends.
(d) Because she is sick.
2. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
(a) Between her legs.
(b) On her lower back.
(c) Up her shirt.
(d) On her belly.
3. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
(a) Drink alcohol.
(b) Make out.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Yell at each other.
4. What does Robin try to do to get his mind off of Sophie?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Math homework.
(d) Listen to classic rock music.
5. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
(a) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sophie express her feelings about Robin's evasive attitude when she shows up at his house?
2. What does Robin borrow from his dad in order to play a joke on Dylan?
3. What time does Tessa tell Robin to meet the group to celebrate her birthday?
4. What artist painted the favorite piece that Sophie and Robin love?
5. What part of the daycare center does Robin's mom tell his dad to go back and inspect?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)