|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sophie express her feelings about Robin's evasive attitude when she shows up at his house?
(a) By kissing him in his kitchen.
(b) By cursing at him on his doorstep.
(c) By drawing her feelings on a sketch pad.
(d) By throwing her math book at him.
2. What picture does someone draw on the board in the art room that is meant to embarass Robin and Sophie?
(a) One of Sophie naked.
(b) Robin with his hands down a girl's pants.
(c) One of Robin naked.
(d) One of the couple kissing.
3. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
(c) Van Gogh.
4. What drink does Robin's mom have, even though she does not normally drink?
(a) A daiquiri.
(b) A shot of tequila.
(c) A martini.
(d) A beer.
5. What part of the daycare center does Robin's mom tell his dad to go back and inspect?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) The front desk area.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The "dress up" center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie do when Robin refuses to answer his cell phone?
2. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
3. Why do Robin's parents arrive home early from their daycare center?
4. How does Robin get to his first college art class?
5. Why does Sophie cancel her Friday dinner plans with Robin?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)