|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first stop for the group for Tessa's birthday celebration?
(a) A breakfast place.
(b) The art classroom.
(c) The Running of the Brides.
(d) The Annual Streakers Parade.
2. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
(b) Van Gogh.
3. What does Robin try to do to get his mind off of Sophie?
(a) Math homework.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Listen to classic rock music.
4. Where do Sophie and Robin celebrate their five-week anniversary?
(a) At the beach.
(b) At a party at Rachel's house.
(c) At the football game.
(d) At the art museum.
5. What item does Robin buy at a thrift shop because it reminds him of a favorite painting?
(a) An old photo of a tree.
(b) A glass vase.
(c) A ceramic dog figurine.
(d) A yellow hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin get to his first college art class?
2. Why do Robin's parents arrive home early from their daycare center?
3. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
4. Why does Sophie cancel her Friday dinner plans with Robin?
5. What college does Mr. Schultz's friend work at?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)