|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Robin buy at a thrift shop because it reminds him of a favorite painting?
(a) A ceramic dog figurine.
(b) A yellow hat.
(c) A glass vase.
(d) An old photo of a tree.
2. What type of presentation does Robin give to his health class?
(a) One on the female body.
(b) One on how to be prepared for natural disasters.
(c) One on puberty.
(d) One on sexually transmitted diseases.
3. What does Robin try to do to get his mind off of Sophie?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Listen to classic rock music.
(c) Math homework.
4. How does having to break up with Sophie make Robin feel?
(a) Like he will never love again.
(b) Like he is having open-heart surgery without an anesthetic.
(c) Like a starving man about to eat a meal.
(d) Like a prisoner about to be set free.
5. Why do Robin's parents arrive home early from their daycare center?
(a) They want to catch Robin and Sophie making out.
(b) They are worried about Robin.
(c) They both have lice.
(d) There was a fire at the daycare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What picture does someone draw on the board in the art room that is meant to embarass Robin and Sophie?
2. Why does Sophie cancel her Friday dinner plans with Robin?
3. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
4. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
5. Where do Sophie and Robin celebrate their five-week anniversary?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)