|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does having to break up with Sophie make Robin feel?
(a) Like a prisoner about to be set free.
(b) Like he is having open-heart surgery without an anesthetic.
(c) Like a starving man about to eat a meal.
(d) Like he will never love again.
2. Where do Sophie and Robin celebrate their five-week anniversary?
(a) At a party at Rachel's house.
(b) At the football game.
(c) At the art museum.
(d) At the beach.
3. Where does Robin put his hands on Sophie that makes her seem uncomfortable?
(a) Between her legs.
(b) Up her shirt.
(c) On her lower back.
(d) On her belly.
4. What picture does someone draw on the board in the art room that is meant to embarass Robin and Sophie?
(a) One of Robin naked.
(b) One of the couple kissing.
(c) Robin with his hands down a girl's pants.
(d) One of Sophie naked.
5. Why do Robin's parents arrive home early from their daycare center?
(a) They want to catch Robin and Sophie making out.
(b) They are worried about Robin.
(c) There was a fire at the daycare.
(d) They both have lice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie do when Robin refuses to answer his cell phone?
2. Why does Sophie cancel her Friday dinner plans with Robin?
3. What artist does Robin say he feels like as he lays on his bed and is depressed about Sophie?
4. What news does the art teacher tell Robin about furthering his art education?
5. What college does Mr. Schultz's friend work at?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)