|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sammy do when he sees the mistake in Al's article?
(a) He talks to an agent about fixing it.
(b) He goes straight to O'Brien.
(c) He re-writes the article.
(d) He marks up the article showing the mistakes made.
2. What does Al say he gives Sammy tips on?
(a) Steps to getting a promotion.
(b) How to dress.
(c) Grammar and what to read.
(d) Where to sell his work.
3. How does Sammy act at the Back Lot in Chapter Four?
(a) He sulks the entire night.
(b) He acts assertive and gets his own way.
(c) He is humble and shy.
(d) He acts as if he's never been out.
4. What does Al think about when he and Sammy go to play a match game at Bleecks?
(a) He is so drunk he can't think straight.
(b) He wishes he could hate Sammy.
(c) He wishes he had never met Sammy.
(d) He is sad Sammy isn't his son.
5. Who is Julian Blumberg?
(a) An editor.
(b) An aspiring writer.
(c) A famous author.
(d) A well established journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Al's mistake in his article?
2. In Chapter Two, what is Al's reaction when Sammy tells him how much they offer for the manuscript?
3. Who is the main character?
4. What does Rosalie ask of Al in Chapter Three?
5. In Chapter Four, when they are talking, how does Billie say she feels about Al?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)