|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sammy's next move when Julian leaves his desk in Chapter Two?
(a) He asks Al what he should do.
(b) He starts editing the manuscript.
(c) He calls a famous Hollywood agent.
(d) He throws the manuscript away.
2. What does Sammy promise Rosalie before he leaves for Hollywood?
(a) He will marry her when he returns.
(b) He will set things up for her so she can move there.
(c) He will send her money from Hollywood.
(d) He wants to start a family with her when the time is right.
3. In Chapter Four, Al says Sammy is only capable of one kind of love. What kind of love is it?
(a) Love driven by lust.
(b) A love that changes.
(c) A violent passion for his future.
(d) A heartless love.
4. What title does Sammy sell the manuscript under in Chapter Two?
(a) Yellow Syndrome.
(b) Girl Steals Boy.
(c) The Right Way.
(d) Women and Men.
5. What is Al's mistake in his article?
(b) The article is too short.
(c) Grammatical errors.
(d) He writes on the wrong topic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sammy know Catherine Sargent?
2. What does Sammy promise Julian in Chapter Two?
3. Why is Al having a hard time at work in Chapter Four?
4. In Chapter Four, when they are talking, how does Billie say she feels about Al?
5. How does Al feel about Sammy helping Julian?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)