Short Answer Key
1. Why did Jamie and his family leave their home?
Van tried to throw his sister across the room.
2. What is the name of Jamie's sister?
3. Where does Earl live?
4. What was Jamie doing before Van threw Nin out of her cot?
5. What was Nin's crying the sound of in Jamie's dream?
6. What is the name of Jamie's teacher?
7. What is Jamie doing in his dream that he knows he shouldn't do?
8. What is the only reason Nin isn't badly hurt?
Her mother catches her.
9. How does the author describe the atmosphere immediately after Patty catches Nin?
10. What does Patty ask Jamie to do for her after she catches Nin?
Walk over to her.
11. What kind of air does the author say encases them as...
This section contains 2,203 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)