1. Why did Jamie and his family leave their home?
(a) Van tried to throw his sister across the room.
(b) Jamie was accused of something he didn't do.
(c) His mother's boyfriend was stalking them.
(d) Jamie's mother found a better job.
2. What is the name of Jamie's sister?
3. Where does Earl live?
(c) New Hampshire.
4. What was Jamie doing before Van threw Nin out of her cot?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Doing his homework.
(d) Practising magic.
5. What was Nin's crying the sound of in Jamie's dream?
(a) A dog's bark.
(b) A cheer.
(c) A siren.
6. What is the name of Jamie's teacher?
(a) Miss. Formby.
(b) Mrs. Newby.
(c) Mrs. Desrochers.
(d) Mr. Dunker.
7. What is Jamie doing in his dream that he knows he shouldn't do?
8. What is the only reason Nin isn't badly hurt?
(a) She lands on the bed.
(b) Her mother catches her.
(c) Jamie catches her.
(d) Van throws her against a matress.
This section contains 4,008 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)