1. Why did Jamie and his family leave their home?
(a) Jamie was accused of something he didn't do.
(b) Van tried to throw his sister across the room.
(c) Jamie's mother found a better job.
(d) His mother's boyfriend was stalking them.
2. What is the name of Jamie's sister?
3. Where does Earl live?
(b) New Hampshire.
4. What was Jamie doing before Van threw Nin out of her cot?
(a) Doing his homework.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Practising magic.
5. What was Nin's crying the sound of in Jamie's dream?
(a) A cheer.
(b) A dog's bark.
(d) A siren.
6. What is the name of Jamie's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Newby.
(b) Mr. Dunker.
(c) Miss. Formby.
(d) Mrs. Desrochers.
7. What is Jamie doing in his dream that he knows he shouldn't do?
8. What is the only reason Nin isn't badly hurt?
(a) Van throws her against a matress.
(b) Her mother catches her.
(c) She lands on the bed.
(d) Jamie catches her.
This section contains 4,008 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)