Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine Jamie's character.
1) 1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Jamie goes in his spare time. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Jamie and one of his friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Jamie's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Jamie about his life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Jamie's life.
4. Homework. Write Jamie's character background.
Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine how what Jamie sees will affect him.
1) 1. Class discussion. What is Jamie's first reaction when he sees Van throw Nin across...
This section contains 4,848 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)