|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Relating to Mars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During World War II, what weapon did the belligerents agree not to use?
(b) Automatic weapons.
(d) Poison gas.
2. How tall was "Canada"?
(a) 6 feet 4 inches.
(b) 5 ffeet 11 inches.,
(c) 6 feet 2 inches.
(d) 5 feet 9 inches.
3. How long before he was discharged, did Marlantes board a train for New York?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 months.
4. In Chapter Nine, how long had Marlantes been back in the States?
(a) 2 months.
(b) About 3 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) About a month.
5. Where did von Luck spend time in a labor camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Marlantes and his grandfather afraid had slammed into their net in 1959?
2. In Chapter Eight, how far did one kid have to jump when the helicopter pilot lost his nerve and gunned the copter out of the zone too soon?
3. When was the Viking poem written that Marlantes quoted in Chapter Four?
4. How old was Marlantes' youngest son when the German shepherd bit him?
5. What was the name of Marlantes' German shepherd?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)