|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Relating to Mars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Marlantes' arrival home delayed because he contracted NSU?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. In front of how many witnesses did P-Dog drop a joint on the floor?
(a) About 10.
(d) About a dozen.
3. What Civil War leader believed that warriors had to commit totally to the offensive and called it "taking the aggressive"?
(a) Jefferson Davis
(b) Robert E. Lee. .
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Ulyssess S. Grant.
4. From how far at sea could Tomahawk missiles be fired?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 400 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 75 miles.
5. What was the name of Marlantes' first love?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Four, where was the platoon that Marlantes was commanding holding a key bridge?
2. Who urged Marlantes to attend an encounter, group-therapy weekend.
3. What was the rank of the officer who told Marlantes to clean up his act?
4. In 1968, after securing the top of a mountain for a new artillery firebase, how many men did Marlantes have in his rifle platoon?
5. What did Carl Jung call "the gook inside"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)