|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Relating to Mars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bow did the warrior Philoctetes carry?
2. Where was Marlantes headed in 1967 when he heard President Johnson give a speech?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
3. How many daughters did Marlantes have?
4. What was the name of the Spartan commander who died defending Thermopylae?
5. What group of people ended up fighting for a government that was murdering millions in concentration camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. In front of how many witnesses did P-Dog drop a joint on the floor?
2. Who was the adult leader of Marlantes' Scout troop who dropped the boys off to learn survival skills?
3. How old was Marlantes' youngest son when the German shepherd bit him?
4. How old was the black machine gunner named Prairie Dog?
5. What rank did Marlantes hold after Vietnam?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)