|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion did Marlantes feel about the killing he did so many years ago?
2. Where was Marlantes headed in 1967 when he heard President Johnson give a speech?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
3. After a night of drinking and drugs, what bridge would Marlantes watch undulate like a sine wave?
(a) Arlington Memorial.
(b) George Washington.
(d) Chesapeake Bay.
4. In 1968 when Marlantes was left in charge of an undermanned platoon, how long did he and his men sleep at a time?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
5. What was Marlantes religious affiliation growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the black machine gunner named Prairie Dog?
2. How long before he was discharged, did Marlantes board a train for New York?
3. For how many decades did Marlantes have flashbacks from the war that affected him emotionally?
4. What was the longest that Marlantes' grandmother lived with his mother?
5. How far was Marlantes' hometown from his arrival airport when he flew back home?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)