|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Marlantes traveled when he came home to find his son curled up with a photo of the two of them?
2. In Chapter Four, how old was the volunteer who went with Marlantes to assess the platoon holding a key bridge?
3. At what time of day did Marlantes and his friend John make a decision about the war and what they would do?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
4. How old was the girl from Mozambique whose picture Marlantes kept on a file cabinet?
5. What was Joseph Campbell's ethnic background?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after the therapy-group experience, did Marlantes have dinner with Joseph Campbell?
2. In 1968, what should have been the full strength of a rifle platoon?
3. Where was Marlantes driving in 1967 when President Johnson gave a speech?
4. How old was Maree Anne's little girl?
5. What human form did the god in "Mahabharata" take?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)