|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Heroism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urged Marlantes to attend an encounter, group-therapy weekend.
(a) His wife.
(b) His employer.
(c) His pastor.
(d) His father.
2. How old was Joseph Henderson when he died?
3. In the bush, what was usually the oldest age of the officers?
4. What was Marlantes driving in 1967 when he heard President Johnson give a speech?
(a) 1953 Chevy.
(b) 1958 Dodge.
(c) 1951 Ford.
(d) 1954 Buick.
5. During his military service, how many times did Marlantes see the First Marine break through the last defenses on an assault?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 5 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 2 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Four, how old was the volunteer who went with Marlantes to assess the platoon holding a key bridge?
2. Where did the skipper of Marlantes' unit go to college?
3. In Chapter Seven, what were an executive officer and a platoon commander bargaining over?
4. What was the longest that Marlantes' grandmother lived with his mother?
5. Who said, "I am by nature warlike"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)