|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Enemy Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Zoomer injured?
(a) Quang Tri province.
(b) Ha Giang province.
(c) Hoa Binh province.
(d) Lang Son province.
2. In 1968 when Marlantes lead an undermanned platoon, what was the height of the cliff on the north side of their area?
(a) 3200 feet.
(b) 1600 feet.
(c) 2100 feet.
(d) 1500 feet.
3. Who said, "I am by nature warlike"?
4. Where did Marlantes go when he first felt emotion about the killing he had done during the war?
(a) A meadow.
(b) His room.
(c) The woods.
5. In 1968, after securing the top of a mountain for a new artillery firebase, how many men did Marlantes have in his rifle platoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Marlantes' great-grandmother live?
2. What was Marlantes' great-grandmother's occupation?
3. Which Kipling's poem did Marlantes say was not about gratitude, but attitude?
4. In Chapter Two, how old was Marlantes' when he endured a storm on his grandfather's fishing boat?
5. When things were going wrong, in what language would Marlantes' grandfather cuss?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)