|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Enemy Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marlantes go when he first felt emotion about the killing he had done during the war?
(b) His room.
(c) The woods.
(d) A meadow.
2. In Chapter Two, how old was Marlantes' when he endured a storm on his grandfather's fishing boat?
3. What was the name of Marlantes' buddy who also shot at a teen NVA soldier with a grenade?
4. During his military service, how many times did Marlantes see the First Marine break through the last defenses on an assault?
(a) 5 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 4 times.
5. Where did Marlantes grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Marlantes attend an encounter, group-therapy weekend?
2. Where did Marlantes' grandfather often fish?
3. What type of plane did Marlantes' friend, who was an ex-Navy pilot, fly as a civilian?
4. After Marlantes had been in Vietnam about a year and was assigned to be an air observer, how many feet off the ground did the observation plane fly?
5. In 1968, after securing the top of a mountain for a new artillery firebase, how many men did Marlantes have in his rifle platoon?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)