|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injuries did Marlantes suffer during the skirmish with the NVA teenager?
(a) Bullet in his left foot.
(b) Bullet in his calf.
(c) Sharpnel in the back of the legs.
(d) Shrapnel in his face.
2. In 1968 when Marlantes lead an undermanned platoon, what was the height of the cliff on the north side of their area?
(a) 1500 feet.
(b) 1600 feet.
(c) 2100 feet.
(d) 3200 feet.
3. How long was Marlantes' grandfather's fishing boat?
(a) 50 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
4. Later in Marlantes' military tour, after he'd been wounded twice, how many men were Marlantes' and his pilot supposed to rescue?
5. When things were going wrong, in what language would Marlantes' grandfather cuss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who urged Marlantes to attend an encounter, group-therapy weekend.
2. Where was Zoomer injured?
3. What was Joseph Campbell's ethnic background?
4. For how many decades did Marlantes have flashbacks from the war that affected him emotionally?
5. Where did Marlantes go when he first felt emotion about the killing he had done during the war?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)