|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What human form did the god in "Mahabharata" take?
2. When did Marlantes attend an encounter, group-therapy weekend?
3. How many jobs had Marlantes had between his attendance at the therapy group and his dinner with Joseph Campbell?
4. In 1968 when Marlantes was left in charge of an undermanned platoon, how long did he and his men sleep at a time?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. How many shots did Marlantes fire at the NVA soldier referenced in #21 above?
(a) 2 to 3.
(d) 4 to 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big was the sturgeon that Marlantes and his grandfather caught in June, 1959?
2. In 1968, what should have been the full strength of a rifle platoon?
3. Where was Zoomer injured?
4. Who urged Marlantes to attend an encounter, group-therapy weekend.
5. What injuries did Marlantes suffer during the skirmish with the NVA teenager?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)