|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1968 when Marlantes was left in charge of an undermanned platoon, how long did he and his men sleep at a time?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
2. At the time that Marlantes wrote his book, how long had it been since he killed someone?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. How large was the net that Marlantes' grandfather used to fish with?
(a) 50 feet.
(b) 4 football fields in length.
(c) 3 football fields in length.
(d) 1,200 feet.
4. In Chapter Two, how old was Marlantes' when he endured a storm on his grandfather's fishing boat?
5. What was the name of Marlantes' German shepherd?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Zoomer injured?
2. What were Marlantes and his grandfather afraid had slammed into their net in 1959?
3. What creature did Marlantes have to kill after dogs had harried it?
4. When things were going wrong, in what language would Marlantes' grandfather cuss?
5. In Chapter Three, from what book did Marlantes include a quote by T. E. Lawrence?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)