|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Marlantes attend an encounter, group-therapy weekend?
2. In Chapter Two, how old was Marlantes' when he endured a storm on his grandfather's fishing boat?
3. When was the "Mahabharata" first written down and preserved?
(a) 350 BC.
(b) 500 AD.
(c) 200 BC.
(d) 400 AD.
4. Later in Marlantes' military tour, after he'd been wounded twice, how many men were Marlantes' and his pilot supposed to rescue?
5. How many jobs had Marlantes had between his attendance at the therapy group and his dinner with Joseph Campbell?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Marlantes' German shepherd weight?
2. How big was the sturgeon that Marlantes and his grandfather caught in June, 1959?
3. What was the name of Marlantes' buddy who also shot at a teen NVA soldier with a grenade?
4. At the time that Marlantes wrote his book, how long had it been since he killed someone?
5. In 1968, how many men served in the Marine Air Group that flew in and took out the injured?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)