|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Killing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots did Marlantes fire at the NVA soldier referenced in #21 above?
(c) 4 to 5.
(d) 2 to 3.
2. Where did Marlantes grow up?
3. How big was the sturgeon that Marlantes and his grandfather caught in June, 1959?
(a) 9 feet.
(b) 6 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 8 feet.
4. When an teenage NVA soldier started to throw a grenade at Marlantes, how far from Marlantes was the hole he was standing in?
(a) 15 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
5. When was Zoomer injured?
(a) April 1968.
(b) January 1969.
(c) February 1969.
(d) March 1968.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the Third Marine Division and the North Vietnamese Army struggled?
2. In 1968 when Marlantes lead an undermanned platoon, what was the height of the cliff on the north side of their area?
3. In 1968, how many men served in the Marine Air Group that flew in and took out the injured?
4. How old was Marlantes' youngest son when the German shepherd bit him?
5. Where was Zoomer injured?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)